The Hype Train has left the station....

PurplePride92

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal espouses his "coach speak" about enjoying the process, but he's right.

This team is full of potential, but 20-30 point predictions are like "the world is ending" prediction, usually vocalized by a nut. That being said---this team has the potential to be an all-timer. Point guard play- check, board bangers-check, defensive intensity-check, shooting-check, attitude-check. Gonna be a fun year.

1. Yes

2. No

Well, you can tell I'm not a born-and-raised Kentuckian...I can't believe there's discussion about college basketball, when the college football and NFL seasons haven't even started yet. Basketball...we're talking about basketball here...in August!

Have you found a time in Kentucky where people don't talk about Kentucky basketball?

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

We're in the same boat on this one.

I don't do twitter so I don't get to see that side of him, I always enjoy it when he calls a game though.

You know Cal’s ego needs the 2nd title to join the Jay Wright 2 title elite club. Anything other than that, will be remembered as leaving a title on the table, fair or not.

I know that is how Joe B. Hall felt when the 1984 club lost to Georgetown. He always felt that when you win a 2nd title or more you were in elite company.