Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Hype Train has left the station....

Featured Replies

Well, you can tell I'm not a born-and-raised Kentuckian...I can't believe there's discussion about college basketball, when the college football and NFL seasons haven't even started yet. Basketball...we're talking about basketball here...in August!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal espouses his "coach speak" about enjoying the process, but he's right.

This team is full of potential, but 20-30 point predictions are like "the world is ending" prediction, usually vocalized by a nut. That being said---this team has the potential to be an all-timer. Point guard play- check, board bangers-check, defensive intensity-check, shooting-check, attitude-check. Gonna be a fun year.

1. Yes

2. No

Well, you can tell I'm not a born-and-raised Kentuckian...I can't believe there's discussion about college basketball, when the college football and NFL seasons haven't even started yet. Basketball...we're talking about basketball here...in August!

 

It's great, ain't it?

Well, you can tell I'm not a born-and-raised Kentuckian...I can't believe there's discussion about college basketball, when the college football and NFL seasons haven't even started yet. Basketball...we're talking about basketball here...in August!

 

Have you found a time in Kentucky where people don't talk about Kentucky basketball?

It's great, ain't it?

 

When I first moved here, I was told there's only 2 seasons in Kentucky...basketball season, and the season leading up to basketball season.

groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Lol just had to switch up the vibe. Carolina starts in the Bahamas this week I believe. And i love the UK/Carolina rivalry.

If Dan Dackich is on board, which he seemingly is after slobbering all over the Bahamas trip, he either see's something special with these cats or he spent the whole trip drunk. Either is possible..

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

If Dan Dackich is on board, which he seemingly is after slobbering all over the Bahamas trip, he either see's something special with these cats or he spent the whole trip drunk. Either is possible..

 

Or both.

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

 

I like Dackich too. He is a change of pace from the average color guy.

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

 

I enjoy him calling games as well.

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

 

We're in the same boat on this one.

 

I don't do twitter so I don't get to see that side of him, I always enjoy it when he calls a game though.

I don't get the hate for Dackich. Maybe he's a tool on Twitter, I don't follow him so I wouldn't know. But in my opinion he is the best color man in college hoops. Wish he did more UK games.

 

Same I enjoy him most of the time as well.

You know Cal’s ego needs the 2nd title to join the Jay Wright 2 title elite club. Anything other than that, will be remembered as leaving a title on the table, fair or not.

You know Cal’s ego needs the 2nd title to join the Jay Wright 2 title elite club. Anything other than that, will be remembered as leaving a title on the table, fair or not.

 

I know that is how Joe B. Hall felt when the 1984 club lost to Georgetown. He always felt that when you win a 2nd title or more you were in elite company.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.