The 16 Worst Ballparks In Major League Baseball

Really? I mean you can sit in the top 5-6 rows for about $6 a piece. That's overpriced?

The last time I was there we had good seats not too far from the field down the 3rd base line that my cousin ordered but the cost was $76 for my seat. That was about 5 years ago. I remarked at the time that the Reds but be trying to pay the new park off in about 3 years!

The last time I was there we had good seats not too far from the field down the 3rd base line that my cousin ordered but the cost was $76 for my seat. That was about 5 years ago. I remarked at the time that the Reds but be trying to pay the new park off in about 3 years!

The good seats may be a bit overpriced, no argument there. He said the ones way up top were. That's just untrue.

Not sure what their issue is with Marlins Park. Everyone I know, who has been there, raves about the place.

Not the greatest neighborhood, but fantastic stadium.

I like it all right. Open air to the concessions. Not a nice area at all, though.

Not sure what GABP lacks. But it definitely lacks a wow factor that you get when walking into other parks that were built along the same time frame - from the ones I have been to - PAC BELL and Minute Maid for example.. GABP is just average at best by comparison..

Not sure what GABP lacks. But it definitely lacks a wow factor that you get when walking into other parks that were built along the same time frame - from the ones I have been to - PAC BELL and Minute Maid for example.. GABP is just average at best by comparison..

Pac Bell is IN San Francisco. GABP is in a weird place. It doesn't have the neighborhood feel like those do. It is a fabricated retro attempt. Having I 71 separate downtown from the river was a bad design.

I have been there. When I went, no joke, you could hear the conversations at home plate from the right field wall.

The stadium and the fact that you, the teams, and the umps were the only ones there. :)

I like the concept of a dome in this area, just not that implementation. Having watched a lot of minor league baseball in open air stadiums down here, from mid June through the end of August is rain delay and rain out hell. No way do I frequent MLB games at a stadium without a roof. Not for what they charge for tickets. The stadium they plan to build in Ybor City best have a retractable one at the very least.

I really like GABP.

That being said, there's no comparison when you compare it to Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Totally blows GABP out of the water. I've heard very similar things about both PNC & Miller Parks in Pittsburgh and Milwaukee as well.

Have been to all of those and they are all better than GABP. Busch is the best.

The only thing I like about GABP that none of those offer a $5-7 ticket to get thru the gates

Since the Reds have been so bad over the last several years, just pay the 5-7 and sit behind the dugout,home plate,etc. or just stand,walk around. I don't think you can get thru the gates for less than $20 at any of those other ball parks or all ball parks in general for that matter. Am surprised the Reds do that