Brewers at Reds (4/30 - 5/2)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peraza on first with no outs and another K for Duvall.

Just seems like he's guessing on a lot of those swings. Don't know if it's because he's pressing or what. They need to just send him down to Louisville where he can get 4 AB's each and every night without feeling the MLB pressure to perform. Get his timing back. Get his eye back. Whatever it takes.

Men on first and third with one out and Votto strikes out looking. For the love of me, I do not understand his theory of taking those close pitches with two strikes and the game on the line. He acts like the umpires would never call him out.

This game lands on Votto. Swing the bat young man. This team requires you to knock in those runs for the Reds to have any kind of success.

Pitching staff gives up 7 runs. Reds, as a team, leave 10 on base. No way you can pin this loss solely on Votto.

Pitching staff gives up 7 runs. Reds, as a team, leave 10 on base. No way you can pin this loss solely on Votto.

I agree with every thing you said but we had the tying and go ahead runs on base with our best player at the plate. And he goes down looking.

You just have to tip your hat to the pitcher on that Votto strikeout. Votto did swing and fouled a pitch off. He didn't stand there and look at 3 strikes. On the called third strike, it was an excellent pitch on the edge of the strike box in a spot where Votto could do nothing with it. Great pitch.

Just seems like he's guessing on a lot of those swings. Don't know if it's because he's pressing or what. They need to just send him down to Louisville where he can get 4 AB's each and every night without feeling the MLB pressure to perform. Get his timing back. Get his eye back. Whatever it takes.

He’s a swing for the fences guy. The only way he has any success is if a guy accidentally hangs one of those breaking balls that are supposed to be in the dirt. He can’t lay off the breaking ball.

I fell asleep in the 7th but I see in the box score where Winker came in to pinch hit and came away with a hit. Winker needs to play everyday, no excuses.

Reds going to have to come from behind again tonight. Homer gives up 2 big bombs in the first. Down 3-0 before they get to bat.

Homer giving up rockets all over the field. Reds have not won a game Homer has started this year.

Have I mentioned here that I can't stand Homer Bailey?