Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brewers at Reds (4/30 - 5/2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I plan on finding MJ and sitting in one of his sections if (when) I am able to move down.

 

My man. I'm thinking I'll be along the first baseline tonight.

  • Author
So, when does Herrera get a chance?

 

He started last night, I think. But I hear ya.

Voto misses a ball right at him that gives Brew Crew a run and they ruled it a hit. Players don't get errors anymore.

Reds tied at one with Castillo pitching much better tonight.

Four hits and three errors. Should have been four errors. Castillo pitched well but another game with no offense. Another day, another loss.

  • Author
Voto misses a ball right at him that gives Brew Crew a run and they ruled it a hit. Players don't get errors anymore.

 

If it was the play that I saw, that ball was on him ridiculously quick.

If it was the play that I saw, that ball was on him ridiculously quick.

When it that not an error. They are professionals. The line drive hit at Scotter a few games ago was given an hit. Ridiculous. Because it is hit hard does not make it a hit.

  • Author
When it that not an error. They are professionals. The line drive hit at Scotter a few games ago was given an hit. Ridiculous. Because it is hit hard does not make it a hit.

 

I'd disagree. On your couch that might have seemed like an easy play. That ball was scorched.

*Logs in. Sees people complaining about Joey Votto. Logs out. Bangs head repeatedly against wall.*

 

...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.