Brewers at Reds (4/30 - 5/2)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umpire just called a strike on Schebler on the inside corner that Peralta threw two like that and both were called balls. Could have been out of the inning.

With FSO showing their strike zone/pitch placement on every pitch, I've been completely surprised at how many balls get called strikes, and vice versa. I'm leaning more and more towards having an automated strike zone.

Another day, another loss in a game Reds should have won. Reds could not touch this Hader kid. He blew us away. Hamilton led off the ninth trying to bunt with two strikes. Shows he knew he had no chance, but then neither did none of the others.

Umpire just called a strike on Schebler on the inside corner that Peralta threw two like that and both were called balls. Could have been out of the inning.

Ump had a rough night. Hader is good enough. Don’t have to help him out on some of those calls.

Duvall swung at a pitch that bounced in front of home plate. Now, Hader has good stuff but come on ... the pitch bounced in front of home plate.

He’s our best strikeout option and he’s our best Home Run option off the bench in that situation. Duvall flat out stinks.

But hey there’s this guy name Rosell Herrera that’s had one AB in five games since being promoted. Maybe given him a shot would’ve been an option.

Was Duvall embarrassed by swinging at that pitch? Do you think anyone in the dugout or clubhouse gave him grief over swinging at that?

If I were in that clubhouse, I would be all over him on that. I'd be calling him a cricket player. Do it with humor but jab that needle in there and make him think about what he's doing.

Was Duvall embarrassed by swinging at that pitch? Do you think anyone in the dugout or clubhouse gave him grief over swinging at that?

If I were in that clubhouse, I would be all over him on that. I'd be calling him a cricket player. Do it with humor but jab that needle in there and make him think about what he's doing.

No one on this team is good enough to be able to do that.