How Would you Rank the Final Eight Teams?

1. Golden State (with Curry)

2. Houston

3. Cleveland

4. Philadelphia

5. New Orleans

6. Toronto

7. Boston

8. Utah

I think 3 thru 6 is very tight but I had to put the conference finalists 1-4 and I don't trust Toronto and NOLA has little chance of winning. And, 7 and 8 are there because of injuries and Utah has little chance of winning.

Same. I think Cleveland is the worst team of the bunch, but I also feel like they'll be in the NBA finals.

See I don't feel the people around James is as bad as people think. As i have stated on here a few times, I believe it's more of its hard for others to ever get in a rhythm playing with James. James offenses are always the same. Very little movement, no ball movement. It's a one pass offense at most with people standing in a spot. James creates shots for others but people have a hard time getting in the flow of a game with him. That's why every single year it's James needs more help. They even said it down in Miami. The offense James likes to play that allows him to be the dominate player he is. Doesn't necessarily lead to others being able to play as well or ever get in a flow. Hence the always inconsistency in his teammates play. People always point to well look how bad they are when he is not out there. Well that's because they don't know how to play without him, since they are use to standing around while he does everything. If you take him off the team and the practice and put an offense in place based on just the players they have. I think we would see his supporting cast is not as horrible as people think.

James is one of the best if not the best of all time. However how he needs to play to do all the great things he does. Doesn't necessarily lead to teammates being able to play to their true level in the offense that is played with him.