Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^He's not going to force anyone out, but he will bury you on the bench if better options come along. Think most any decent coach will recruit that way.

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

My son has said several times that Coach Cal will do all he can to get Brad a Championship ring.

Seems like Coach Cal is trying to convince the entire 2019 class to reclassify to next year.

He's trying to get 5* PG Tyrese Maxey to reclassify and join next year's team.

He's now trying to get 5* C (#2 overall) Vernon Carey to reclassify and join next year's team.

He's also still trying to get #1 overall James Wiseman to reclassify and join next year's team.

Coach Cal working a new strategy to get upper classmen into the program. Next year will be starting 3 seniors and 2 juniors ... pay no attention to that being high school seniors and juniors.

Hmmm ... can he still complain about being the youngest team in D1 with that roster?

Interesting tidbit with Wiseman....If he were to reclassify, he'd have to stay 2 years. He's only 16 right now and wouldn't be eligible for the NBA until the 2020 draft.

That would be nice. And I suppose that anything can still happen, but it seems that his mother has been pretty adamant in her recent statements that reclassifying is not an option for her son.