Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

So with UK's season over for 17/18. How does everyone see 18/19 season shaping up to be?

 

So far:

 

Nov 6 vs. Duke (State Farm Champions Classic, Indianapolis)

Dec. 22nd vs. UNC (CBS Sports Classic)

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s see what UK has coming back first.

Let’s see what UK has coming back first.

 

You’re no fun.

I'm excited about having a couple of deep threats on next year's squad.

 

My favorite UK teams are the ones who can shoot. Which is why the 2011 team was a team I liked a lot. Next years team definitely should be able to shoot the ball.

 

Knox, Alexandar, and Diallo are all gone IMO. They key IMO is if they can get Vanderbilt to stay. If he stays I really love next years teams chances.

PG-Green,Quickley

SG-Johnson, Herro, Baker

SF- Vanderbilt, Johnson

PF- Washington, Gabriel, Montgomery?

C- Richards, Killeya-Jones

 

I think this is a good idea of the best case scenario depth chart if Knox, Diallo, and Alexander are the only ones to leave. Adding in the possibility of EJ Montgomery coming to UK.

He was brutal at times, but I am holding out hope that Richards will have it "click" and be a force on the interior during his career. Not saying he will be him, but I think of Joakim Noah. Guy saw action much like Richards his Freshman season and he comes back and is a monster.

  • Author

Knox's dad said it wasn't a done deal that he was going to the NBA. So theirs a chance that he comes back

  • Author

“It’s a decision that will be made sooner rather than later,” Knox Sr. said. “It’s not a done deal that Kevin is going. He really enjoys Kentucky. He loves the stage and the basketball program and BBN (Big Blue Nation).”

 

Kevin Knox Dad

Let’s see what UK has coming back first.

 

Shouldn't we be looking to next years recruits? If any of them from this years team are coming back that cant be good news.

Shouldn't we be looking to next years recruits? If any of them from this years team are coming back that cant be good news.

Yeah I wouldn’t want anyone returning from a team that won the SEC championship either. They really sucked...

Don’t see Knox coming back.

My favorite UK teams are the ones who can shoot. Which is why the 2011 team was a team I liked a lot. Next years team definitely should be able to shoot the ball.

 

Quickley won the 3 point contest last night. I am very excited about Herro. Could be fun with the other guards too.

He was brutal at times, but I am holding out hope that Richards will have it "click" and be a force on the interior during his career. Not saying he will be him, but I think of Joakim Noah. Guy saw action much like Richards his Freshman season and he comes back and is a monster.

 

I'd like to believe that he'll make a jump going into his second year, if Kenny Payne doesn't get a HC job. I always try to remind myself that he's only been playing basketball for a couple of years.

Knox's dad said it wasn't a done deal that he was going to the NBA. So theirs a chance that he comes back

 

“It’s a decision that will be made sooner rather than later,” Knox Sr. said. “It’s not a done deal that Kevin is going. He really enjoys Kentucky. He loves the stage and the basketball program and BBN (Big Blue Nation).”

 

Kevin Knox Dad

 

Feels good and all, but there's no way I see him coming back. I'll gladly eat crow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.