Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

  • Author

If he comes back (and I hope he does) then I really really like UK's chances next year but I'm with most people, I think he's gone.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evan Daniels

‏Verified account @EvanDaniels

5m5 minutes ago

 

Kentucky just offered five-star guard Ashton Hagans (Ashton Hagans, Newton, Point Guard …) a scholarship, a source tells @247Sports.

0 replies 4 retweets 1 like

 

Hagans is technically still a 2019 recruit, but lots of talk of him reclassifying to 2018.

 

Has said he's been wanting a Kentucky offer for a while now.

Jerry Meyer

‏ @Jerrymeyer247

8m8 minutes ago

 

Jerry Meyer Retweeted Evan Daniels

 

Kentucky was at 50 percent in Crystal Ball prior to this offer. Would expect it to only go higher now.

 

 

T.J. Walker

‏ @TWalkerRivals

8m8 minutes ago

 

T.J. Walker Retweeted Micah Pearson

 

I'm told the offer is for 2018 or 2019.

 

(My guess is Hagans is on UK's roster for 2018-2019)

The crystal ball is wrong as much as it is right. I really like the Keldon Johnson heading to Lexington though.

Jerry Meyer

‏ @Jerrymeyer247

8m8 minutes ago

 

Jerry Meyer Retweeted Evan Daniels

 

Kentucky was at 50 percent in Crystal Ball prior to this offer. Would expect it to only go higher now.

 

 

T.J. Walker

‏ @TWalkerRivals

8m8 minutes ago

 

T.J. Walker Retweeted Micah Pearson

 

I'm told the offer is for 2018 or 2019.

 

(My guess is Hagans is on UK's roster for 2018-2019)

 

Could that spell the end of the Quade Green era at Kentucky?

Could that spell the end of the Quade Green era at Kentucky?

 

Don't see any reason it would....

Don't see any reason it would....

 

I've already heard rumblings that's he's considering a transfer because he knows he won't be the PG again next year. If they add Hagans that would add two PG ahead of him more than likely.

I've already heard rumblings that's he's considering a transfer because he knows he won't be the PG again next year. If they add Hagans that would add two PG ahead of him more than likely.

 

Don't believe much of anything Matt Jones wants you to believe.

 

Quickley, Green, and Hagans are all very different PGs.

Don't believe much of anything Matt Jones wants you to believe.

 

Quickley, Green, and Hagans are all very different PGs.

It amazes me how many UK fans take everything Matt Jones says as gospel.

It amazes me how many UK fans take everything Matt Jones says as gospel.

 

Same here. Guy throws so much against the wall, from time to time he finds something that sticks. Generally, he's simply trying to draw in page clicks. I'll give him credit, he's good at it.

Same here. Guy throws so much against the wall, from time to time he finds something that sticks. Generally, he's simply trying to draw in page clicks. I'll give him credit, he's good at it.

It’s kind of funny that for a guy who is at times has labeled himself a democratic socialist, he is really good at running a business and capitalism thing. KSR definitely has a monopoly over the UK media market.

Quickley won the 3 point contest last night. I am very excited about Herro. Could be fun with the other guards too.

 

To be fair, Briscoe won a 3pt contest too no?

 

We will have shooting options next year for sure and agree on paper looks to be more cohesive

To be fair, Briscoe won a 3pt contest too no?

 

We will have shooting options next year for sure and agree on paper looks to be more cohesive

 

I got no idea if Briscoe did or not.

 

Either way, Quickley still won it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.