Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cryptic tweet from Coach Cal....

John Calipari

‏Verified account @UKCoachCalipari

#BBN, have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

John Calipari

#bbn , have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

Joel Justus also tweeted #whowantstobenext #dreambig #bbn about 4 hours ago.

Hopefully UK isn't quite done yet. I would love to see Cal convince Wiseman to come to UK for next year.

John Calipari

#BBN, have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

tenor.gif

T.J. Walker

‏ @TJWalkerKSR

7m7 minutes ago

I wouldn’t expect UK to add another front court player unless someone on the current roster leaves. That being said I keep hearing UK is likely to add another front court player. So, things are far from finished.

John Calipari

I love it.

I would love to hear @gametime thoughts on this years class as far as how good this group of kids are and how he feels they would mesh with who UK has returning.

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

You mean exactly what UK fans have been clamoring for?

As for Quade, unless everyone ahead of him are world beaters, which I haven't gotten that impression of, he will see plenty of action.

Cal takes the best that’s available each year. Better just came along.