Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

I would love to hear @gametime thoughts on this years class as far as how good this group of kids are and how he feels they would mesh with who UK has returning.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cryptic tweet from Coach Cal....

 

John Calipari

‏Verified account @UKCoachCalipari

 

#BBN, have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

Cryptic tweet from Coach Cal....

 

John Calipari

‏Verified account @UKCoachCalipari

 

#bbn , have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

 

Joel Justus also tweeted #whowantstobenext #dreambig #bbn about 4 hours ago.

 

Hopefully UK isn't quite done yet. I would love to see Cal convince Wiseman to come to UK for next year.

Cryptic tweet from Coach Cal....

 

John Calipari

‏Verified account @UKCoachCalipari

 

#BBN, have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

 

tenor.gif

T.J. Walker

‏ @TJWalkerKSR

7m7 minutes ago

 

I wouldn’t expect UK to add another front court player unless someone on the current roster leaves. That being said I keep hearing UK is likely to add another front court player. So, things are far from finished.

Richards is returning for his sophomore season.

Can we recruit a new set of hands to give him for next year?

Cryptic tweet from Coach Cal....

 

John Calipari

‏Verified account @UKCoachCalipari

 

#BBN, have you enjoyed breakfast the last couple days? We like to be transparent at Kentucky, but let me say this: No one truly knows what we are doing until it’s done. Finished yet?

 

I love it.

Can we recruit a new set of hands to give him for next year?

 

I'm optimistic that a full offseason with Kenny Payne will pay off for Richards.

I'm optimistic that a full offseason with Kenny Payne will pay off for Richards.

I think he'll be alright, but it would be nice if he could catch lobs a little more efficiently.

I would love to hear @gametime thoughts on this years class as far as how good this group of kids are and how he feels they would mesh with who UK has returning.

 

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

 

Thoughts and prayers everything goes well.

You mean exactly what UK fans have been clamoring for?

 

As for Quade, unless everyone ahead of him are world beaters, which I haven't gotten that impression of, he will see plenty of action.

 

Cal takes the best that’s available each year. Better just came along.

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

 

Prayers

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

 

Thanks and you and Mrs GT will be in my prayers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.