Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

You both are always in my prayers.

 

I value your insight. Look forward to your thoughts on UK.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mrs GT is getting her bone marrow transplant this week, so I'm a little occupied. I'll get some thoughts up when I have a chance...

 

Prayers are with you all.

Seems like Coach Cal is trying to convince the entire 2019 class to reclassify to next year.

 

He's trying to get 5* PG Tyrese Maxey to reclassify and join next year's team.

 

He's now trying to get 5* C (#2 overall) Vernon Carey to reclassify and join next year's team.

 

He's also still trying to get #1 overall James Wiseman to reclassify and join next year's team.

If you’re a a 2/3 year player, your scholly isn’t safe at UK. Cal wants another title before he’s done to shut people up.

^He's not going to force anyone out, but he will bury you on the bench if better options come along. Think most any decent coach will recruit that way.

 

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

^He's not going to force anyone out, but he will bury you on the bench if better options come along. Think most any decent coach will recruit that way.

 

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

 

Is there a coach that doesn’t play better options despite class?

Is there a coach that doesn’t play better options despite class?

 

Not if they want to last in the profession.

^He's not going to force anyone out, but he will bury you on the bench if better options come along. Think most any decent coach will recruit that way.

 

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

 

 

Brad is on pace to graduate next year

Brad is on pace to graduate next year

 

Did not know that. Makes even more sense as to why he's trying to get everyone on the planet to reclassify then.

I was not aware until a month or so ago. It was mentioned in one of the Inside the Madness episodes they did this year

I was not aware until a month or so ago. It was mentioned in one of the Inside the Madness episodes they did this year

 

Well dang.

 

I was expecting two more seasons of Cal, now I'm going to start bracing myself for only one more season of Coach Cal.

^He's not going to force anyone out, but he will bury you on the bench if better options come along. Think most any decent coach will recruit that way.

 

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

 

Tyler Herro was just quoted saying “we don’t need any more guards.” I’m paraphrasing but even he’s feeling it.

 

It’s sink or swim in Lexington right now. The urgency is high.

Seems he's working on a 2 year time-table....Coincides with Brad's graduation....I don't think that's a coincidence.

 

Man that's depressing, but probably very accurate.

I was not aware until a month or so ago. It was mentioned in one of the Inside the Madness episodes they did this year

 

I noticed it being mentioned on there as well.

Jon Rothstein

‏Verified account @jonRothstein

45s45 seconds ago

 

Kentucky's Hamidou Diallo is expected to sign with an agent and enter the 2018 NBA Draft, per multiple sources. Official announcement expected soon. #BBN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.