Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I hope Green doesn't bail out looking for less competition for PT. Great article in Herald this morning about how difficult it is/will be for Cal to ever develop experienced depth. Quite the opposite of the Villanova program and how Jay Wright recruits for the longterm and sells it to the players coming in.

Why does everyone assume Green is afraid of competing for PT?

Because we are all conditioned to be glass half empty.

If today's game has taught us anything is that guard depth is invaluable and if you can play in the backcourt you will see action; hence, the reason Quade saw so much action this year despite being the backup PG.

So this is exciting to hear....

Evan Daniels

‏Verified account @EvanDaniels

New Kentucky pledge Ashton Hagans is one of the most competitive prospects I’ve covered. Same tier as Josh Jackson & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Competes on both ends.

Love this! Of course anytime I see MKG's name pop-up I get excited.

Stiff competition at UK, 1 and dones vs 3-4 year guys are clashing now.

You mean exactly what UK fans have been clamoring for?

As for Quade, unless everyone ahead of him are world beaters, which I haven't gotten that impression of, he will see plenty of action.

Justin Rowland

‏Verified account @RowlandRIVALS

FWIW, Stanford's Reid Travis is testing the NBA waters but might opt to return for another year of college basketball. He is someone Kentucky could get involved with depending on what happens with current bigs.