Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

Anybody have a feel for how certain his reclassification is? Calling @gametime

 

Hagans said he's taking the class to reclassify, but an official decision has not been made, per Evan Daniels.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody have a feel for how certain his reclassification is? Calling @gametime

 

I'd say 93.1%...

Now I hope Green doesn't bail out looking for less competition for PT. Great article in Herald this morning about how difficult it is/will be for Cal to ever develop experienced depth. Quite the opposite of the Villanova program and how Jay Wright recruits for the longterm and sells it to the players coming in.

Why does everyone assume Green is afraid of competing for PT?

 

Because we are all conditioned to be glass half empty.

 

If today's game has taught us anything is that guard depth is invaluable and if you can play in the backcourt you will see action; hence, the reason Quade saw so much action this year despite being the backup PG.

The article says Hagans is #8 in the 2019 rankings. Where would he be in the 2018 rankings, a supposed much weaker class?

The article says Hagans is #8 in the 2019 rankings. Where would he be in the 2018 rankings, a supposed much weaker class?

 

I believe Jerry Meyer said he'd be the #1 ranked PG, so top 10.

So this is exciting to hear....

 

 

Evan Daniels

‏Verified account @EvanDaniels

 

New Kentucky pledge Ashton Hagans is one of the most competitive prospects I’ve covered. Same tier as Josh Jackson & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Competes on both ends.

I believe Jerry Meyer said he'd be the #1 ranked PG, so top 10.

 

Stiff competition at UK, 1 and dones vs 3-4 year guys are clashing now.

So this is exciting to hear....

 

 

Evan Daniels

‏Verified account @EvanDaniels

 

New Kentucky pledge Ashton Hagans is one of the most competitive prospects I’ve covered. Same tier as Josh Jackson & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Competes on both ends.

Love this! Of course anytime I see MKG's name pop-up I get excited.
I'd say 93.1%...

 

So 6.9% chance he doesn't? Nice.

Stiff competition at UK, 1 and dones vs 3-4 year guys are clashing now.

 

I firmly believe you need both for team success though.

 

Plus, if they want to play at the next level, they better be ready for competition.

Stiff competition at UK, 1 and dones vs 3-4 year guys are clashing now.

 

You mean exactly what UK fans have been clamoring for?

 

As for Quade, unless everyone ahead of him are world beaters, which I haven't gotten that impression of, he will see plenty of action.

Justin Rowland

‏Verified account @RowlandRIVALS

 

FWIW, Stanford's Reid Travis is testing the NBA waters but might opt to return for another year of college basketball. He is someone Kentucky could get involved with depending on what happens with current bigs.

I'd say 93.1%...

 

Sorry to ask but do you have any insight on the "game" that Montgomery and Hagans has? Asking for a friend. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.