Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Featured Replies

Might be Cal’s best remaining chance to join the 2 title club.

 

I think Cal is still having fun with the college atmosphere. He's made it to the top of his profession and he's in the perfect spot. I'm not saying that I think Cal will stick around for forever, but I could easily see him staying around for the next five to eight years.

 

The only scenario I could see him leaving for in the near future would be the Lakers job and that's only if their current coach can't carry the Lakers to success.

 

If Cal still has 5 years in the tank at Kentucky he'll have teams that will still compete year in year out as long as the NBA maintains their status quo with the one and done rule.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Cal still has 5 years in the tank at Kentucky he'll have teams that will still compete year in year out as long as the NBA maintains their status quo with the one and done rule.

 

I sure hope that we get Coach Cal for 5 more years. Even Cal isn't bigger than KY basketball, but we'll be taking a step back for a minute when he decides to leave. Enjoy the rest of the ride!

I think Cal is still having fun with the college atmosphere. He's made it to the top of his profession and he's in the perfect spot. I'm not saying that I think Cal will stick around for forever, but I could easily see him staying around for the next five to eight years.

 

The only scenario I could see him leaving for in the near future would be the Lakers job and that's only if their current coach can't carry the Lakers to success.

 

If Cal still has 5 years in the tank at Kentucky he'll have teams that will still compete year in year out as long as the NBA maintains their status quo with the one and done rule.

 

I hope you’re right, I think he will only coach another 4, maybe 5 seasons. Very taxing job and at some point he has to spend that mountain of money, instead of flying all over the country chasing the next best thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.