Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

Might be Cal’s best remaining chance to join the 2 title club.

I think Cal is still having fun with the college atmosphere. He's made it to the top of his profession and he's in the perfect spot. I'm not saying that I think Cal will stick around for forever, but I could easily see him staying around for the next five to eight years.

The only scenario I could see him leaving for in the near future would be the Lakers job and that's only if their current coach can't carry the Lakers to success.

If Cal still has 5 years in the tank at Kentucky he'll have teams that will still compete year in year out as long as the NBA maintains their status quo with the one and done rule.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cal still has 5 years in the tank at Kentucky he'll have teams that will still compete year in year out as long as the NBA maintains their status quo with the one and done rule.

I sure hope that we get Coach Cal for 5 more years. Even Cal isn't bigger than KY basketball, but we'll be taking a step back for a minute when he decides to leave. Enjoy the rest of the ride!

I think Cal is still having fun with the college atmosphere. He's made it to the top of his profession and he's in the perfect spot. I'm not saying that I think Cal will stick around for forever, but I could easily see him staying around for the next five to eight years.

The only scenario I could see him leaving for in the near future would be the Lakers job and that's only if their current coach can't carry the Lakers to success.

I hope you’re right, I think he will only coach another 4, maybe 5 seasons. Very taxing job and at some point he has to spend that mountain of money, instead of flying all over the country chasing the next best thing.