June 3, 20188 yr Hero will definitely play but will be situational stuff in my opinion. If the kid comes back from knee injury then I see him and Hero splitting time when we need shooting. Don’t know how good of a defnender Hero is. If he can guard he will get more time
June 19, 20188 yr Sounds like Reid Travis is currently on campus in Lexington. Believe I heard that he does not have a visit currently scheduled with Villanova.
June 20, 20188 yr Sounds like Reid Travis is currently on campus in Lexington. Believe I heard that he does not have a visit currently scheduled with Villanova. Rumors floating around that he's already enrolled at UK.
June 20, 20188 yr No way Richards starts if Reid comes. Quickly will start over Green he’s just better. Hagans gets reclassified he starts at 2. 1. Quickly 2. Hagans 3. Keldon Johnson 4. PJ 5. Reid I could see montgomery starting as well at some point How do you know Quickly is just better. When his only competition had been against high school players. While Green had a whole season now against college players. People seem to forget Green was wanted by every big school in the country. No way to know how Quickly is. My guess is it will be 1. Hagan's 2. Green 3. Johnson 4. Washington 5. Reid 2nd unit 1. Quickly 2. Herro 3. Baker 4. Montgomery 5. Richard's
June 20, 20188 yr How do you know Quickly is just better. When his only competition had been against high school players. While Green had a whole season now against college players. People seem to forget Green was wanted by every big school in the country. No way to know how Quickly is. My guess is it will be 1. Hagan's 2. Green 3. Johnson 4. Washington 5. Reid 2nd unit 1. Quickly 2. Herro 3. Baker 4. Montgomery 5. Richard's I think that's a really good guess and how I think the season starts at least, assuming we get Travis.
June 20, 20188 yr I think that's a really good guess and how I think the season starts at least, assuming we get Travis. Travis is now officially a UK Wildcat. He announced it on his Twitter account.
June 20, 20188 yr Is UK preseason #1 with addition of Travis? My guess is when Kentucky and Duke play November 6 that Duke will be 1 and UK 2. ESPN is going to promote that game like crazy.
June 20, 20188 yr ESPN has updated their way to early top 25: 1. Kentucky 2. Kansas 3. Duke 4. Gonzaga 5. Tennessee
June 21, 20188 yr My guess is when Kentucky and Duke play November 6 that Duke will be 1 and UK 2. ESPN is going to promote that game like crazy. Be a great birthday present to me if the Cats get a win!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.