Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Good seats will be hard to get.Guess I will watch it on TV and save my money so I can go to Florida for 3 weeks this winter.

Keep an eye on your KFund emails/newsletters for the UK ticket release. We've always been able to get pretty good seats for the neutral sites when buying through the link provided in the KFund emails. I don't know if they base seating on how many KFund points you have or not but if they do you shouldn't have any problem getting good seats.

Thanks. Good seats will be hard to get.Guess I will watch it on TV and save my money so I can go to Florida for 3 weeks this winter.

Look into buying tickets through one of the other teams in the tournament also.

We went to Vegas a couple years ago to watch UNC/UK. We purchased lower level tickets through UCLA.

I wouldn't worry about buying the tickets directly through UK, the place will be 75 % UK fans anyway.

Look into buying tickets through one of the other teams in the tournament also.

We went to Vegas a couple years ago to watch UNC/UK. We purchased lower level tickets through UCLA.

I wouldn't worry about buying the tickets directly through UK, the place will be 75 % UK fans anyway.

There are plenty of options to buy from, but if you already have season tickets you're usually able to get some pretty good seats for the neutral sites by buying from your KFund account once the tickets are released.

There are plenty of options to buy from, but if you already have season tickets you're usually able to get some pretty good seats for the neutral sites by buying from your KFund account once the tickets are released.

Yes I am spoiled as we have really good season tickets.

Every seat in the house is good but not as good as the couch. If they played at Lucas Oil, no doubt they'd get 30,000 plus.