Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings 29 Saints 24

Featured Replies

Another ridiculous NFL rule to have to do an extra point attempt to end a game.

 

They do it in the regular season for tie breaker purposes, but what was the point there to bring the Saints back out?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They do it in the regular season for tie breaker purposes, but what was the point there to bring the Saints back out?

 

I agree I understand as well in the regular season, but this was just another thing after a great game that makes the NFL look bad.

In the words of Keith Jackson, "Woah, Nellie!"

Did the defensive back think he was going to interfere? That's the only thing I can think happened there.

 

Then, he knocks the only other possible tackler out. And how did Diggs not step out, just because you know he's thinking get out of bounds so we can kick.

Wow!! I would use other words but I’d get suspended!! Incredible.

They do it in the regular season for tie breaker purposes, but what was the point there to bring the Saints back out?

 

Why would the Saints players come back out? I would have not. Williams will have a window seat on the plane going home. On the wing!!!!

I loved the look on Keenum's face when he saw the TD.

 

He went full Jim Valvano after that.

Why would the Saints players come back out? I would have not. Williams will have a window seat on the plane going home. On the wing!!!!
He’ll be with the luggage.
Skol!!!

For the rest of the season officially put me on the Vikings bandwagon. Skol!

The sick life of a gambler. And to make the Saints do the walk of shame for the extra point. Haha

Wow, weak effort by the DB. If you do not want to hit someone turn in your gear

 

Is it possible that he was trying not to hit him before the ball arrived so that he wouldn't get a pass interference penalty? They needed to just let him catch it and then tackle him in bounds.

I still can't believe what I just saw.

 

Just saw the play for the first time. Unbelievable.

I agree I understand as well in the regular season, but this was just another thing after a great game that makes the NFL look bad.

 

It shows the NFL knows what really keeps interest in the games. They cater to the gamblers.

 

Billions of dollars involved.

Worst bad beat I ever took in gambling happened the first year 2 point conversion started in NFL. We thought we won with the dog as the fav scored with no time to go up 3. We had plus 4.5, other team refused to come back on field. Kicker lined up to kick as directed by officials and notice no defense so he went up under center and took the snap and walked into the end zone for 2 to beat us by a half point. It was awful!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.