Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings 29 Saints 24

Featured Replies

Final. What a way to end a game! I guess Zimmer does not still have the Bengal curse.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

How do you do that? The DB not only missed the tackle but took out his other defender as well.

What a whiff by that DB, man...

Wow besides that interception where he just threw it up. Keenum made some big time throws in big situations today. Wow! What a way to end the game.

What a whiff by that DB, man...

 

Agreed. Tackle him and the game is over.

Unreal.

 

Case Keenum or Nick Foles will be a starting QB in the Super Bowl. Mind-boggling.

  • Author

I thought the Bengals would be the only team that could lose a game that way.

I was pulling for the Vikings to get there, but man, I feel bad for the Saints to lose in that fashion.

I was pulling for the Vikings to get there, but man, I feel bad for the Saints to lose in that fashion.

Same.

Thrilled for Zimmer as a coach and Keenum as a quarterback.

Conference Championship QB’s

 

Keenum, Foles, Bortles, Brady

I still can't believe what I just saw.

  • Author

Another ridiculous NFL rule to have to do an extra point attempt to end a game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.