Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings 29 Saints 24

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the rest of the season officially put me on the Vikings bandwagon. Skol!

If you want to get pumped, go watch the Vikings “Skol” chant.

Spread was 5.5. That knee taken at the end was big.

 

At least we know why it took so long to set it up now--Had to make those calls to the 702 to see which way they needed?? :D

If you want to get pumped, go watch the Vikings “Skol” chant.

I’ve watched it. It’s pretty damn cool!

And who says those guys do not know their stuff. That is crazy.

 

And if Minnesota kicks the extra point, the losers and winners completely flip flop. So what did "those guys" know? Did they want the final to be 5 or 6? I guess they are geniuses no matter what happened on the extra point.

 

What was the spread in the Patriots game? How about the other two games this weekend? I pay no attention so I really don't know.

Safety has to break down, and make a tackle. He tackles him in-bounds, and the game is over. He went for the hit, and I think he realized at the last minute he arrived late, so he didn’t hit him in fear of a PI call.

 

 

That's what I saw and think.

Great game. Too close for my comfort. Go Vikings!!!

And if Minnesota kicks the extra point, the losers and winners completely flip flop. So what did "those guys" know? Did they want the final to be 5 or 6? I guess they are geniuses no matter what happened on the extra point.

 

What was the spread in the Patriots game? How about the other two games this weekend? I pay no attention so I really don't know.

 

Regardless of the XP, it means they picked the game within one point of the final...

 

I'm fascinated by your beef with Vegas. :lol2:

Regardless of the XP, it means they picked the game within one point of the final...

 

I'm fascinated by your beef with Vegas. :lol2:

 

I just find the whole Vegas is genius stuff laughable. "They" could be way off on ten games but if there is one game like this one that is right on the final spread, "they" are geniuses.

 

The line looks like it opened at 3.5/4. Would everyone be amazed at how good Vegas was on this game if they had stuck with that opening line instead of moving it as the bets came in?

Edited by Voice of Reason

I just find the whole Vegas is genius stuff laughable. "They" could be way off on ten games but if there is one game like this one that is right on the final spread, "they" are geniuses.

 

What did the line open at on this Vikings Saints game? Did it move during the week?

 

If I am not mistaken, the line started at 3 and was 5.5 today. Yes, it gradually moved during the week.

If I am not mistaken, the line started at 3 and was 5.5 today. Yes, it gradually moved during the week.

 

Yes, I went online and found it and edited my post. You are right. So my point is that the bets moved the line to the amazing 5.5, not some geniuses in Vegas.

I just find the whole Vegas is genius stuff laughable. "They" could be way off on ten games but if there is one game like this one that is right on the final spread, "they" are geniuses.

 

The line looks like it opened at 3.5/4. Would everyone be amazed at how good Vegas was on this game if they had stuck with that opening line instead of moving it as the best came in?

 

I think it opened at 3.5. "They" is "we". Betting public sets the odds.

I think it opened at 3.5. "They" is "we". Betting public sets the odds.

 

Yes, I remember you making that point in my Vegas is Bogus thread. And that is my point too. These final lines aren't determined by some gurus in Vegas, they are determined by the betting public. Yet many people act like there are some geniuses in Vegas who know all when a game finishes right on the final line.

 

We should probably carry this debate on in the Vegas is Bogus thread if there is more to discuss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.