January 15, 20188 yr Conference Championship QB’s Keenum, Foles, Bortles, Brady A perfect 10 surrounded by three solid 5's. Haha
January 15, 20188 yr I was pulling for the Vikings to get there, but man, I feel bad for the Saints to lose in that fashion. I was rooting for NOLA because I really like Brees, but I’m really happy for Keenum. Dude is gonna get paid next season.
January 15, 20188 yr The having to do the PAT was for the gamblers. Minnesota was favored 5.5 points. Won by 5 after Minnesota took a knee on the PAT. Millions of dollars affected.
January 15, 20188 yr You want to know whats crazy about having to go out there at the end? The spread was Vikings -5.5. Haha
January 15, 20188 yr A perfect 10 surrounded by three solid 5's. Haha Good call. Maybe not quite 5's.
January 15, 20188 yr Spread was 5.5. That knee taken at the end was big. There is some person out there who just broke his TV because he had the Vikings -5.5.
January 15, 20188 yr The having to do the PAT was for the gamblers. Minnesota was favored 5.5 points. Won by 5 after Minnesota took a knee on the PAT. Millions of dollars affected. And who says those guys do not know their stuff. That is crazy.
January 15, 20188 yr Safety has to break down, and make a tackle. He tackles him in-bounds, and the game is over. He went for the hit, and I think he realized at the last minute he arrived late, so he didn’t hit him in fear of a PI call.
January 15, 20188 yr Author There is some person out there who just broke his TV because he had the Vikings -5.5. yea probably screaming the whole time during that delay to kick the extra point!
January 15, 20188 yr Poor New Orleans Saint defensive back, rookie Marcus Williams. What was he thinking? I say he might now psychologically recover from that boo-boo in his young career.
January 15, 20188 yr There is some person out there who just broke his TV because he had the Vikings -5.5. A lot of sick people. Just think of the ones that had the Saints and saw the knee.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.