Eating Out 2018

TAC

Had dinner at Capronis in Maysville Saturday night, the steak was one of the better steaks I've had in a restaurant for awhile. We generally grill ourselves if were going to eat steak.

I'm cutting out of work shortly for dinner with my folks this evening at Malone's.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had dinner at Capronis in Maysville Saturday night, the steak was one of the better steaks I've had in a restaurant for awhile. We generally grill ourselves if were going to eat steak.

I'm cutting out of work shortly for dinner with my folks this evening at Malone's.

I really like Caproni's grilled Delmonico.

Minorcan clam chowder and fried shrimp at Barnacle Bill's in St. Augustine (twice). 12-inch pork tenderloin sandwich and smoked fish dip at Red Frog and McToad's in Crescent Beach. Cuban sandwiches at the Spanish Bakery on St. George Street in St. Augustine. Soft crab sandwiches at The Yearling restaurant in Cross Creek. And had the biggest seafood platter ever at Corky Bell's Seafood at Gator Landing in East Palatka. Two fish fillets, 8 fried shrimp, 8 jumbo scallops, a dozen fried oysters, hush puppies, baked potato and cheese grits.

Minorcan clam chowder and fried shrimp at Barnacle Bill's in St. Augustine (twice). 12-inch pork tenderloin sandwich and smoked fish dip at Red Frog and McToad's in Crescent Beach. Cuban sandwiches at the Spanish Bakery on St. George Street in St. Augustine. Soft crab sandwiches at The Yearling restaurant in Cross Creek. And had the biggest seafood platter ever at Corky Bell's Seafood at Gator Landing in East Palatka. Two fish fillets, 8 fried shrimp, 8 jumbo scallops, a dozen fried oysters, hush puppies, baked potato and cheese grits.

Just curious....what did that seafood platter set you back?

I love Red Frogs and CorkyBelles. Great places around St.Augustine to eat. Harry`s has to be my number one place though.They have the best Jambalaya i`ve had.

El Rio Bravo last night in Alexandria. Our go to spot. Shrimp Taco Salad and a couple of tall Bud Lights.

Haven't been in a while. I do like the place. I think they are mind readers. You order your food and it is there in about a minute!