Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eating Out 2018

Featured Replies

Beehive Augusta Tavern officially opened this past weekend. Absolutely beyond description. Beautiful, great food, bourbon bar for cocktails is special. The drive to A-town will be richly rewarded. Reservations probably a good call.

 

Mrs. papa and I need to make it over there.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mrs. papa and I need to make it over there.

 

For sure. Tell them Oldercoach sent you and they will have no clue what you are talking about. LOL

Mac & Ermas fish sandwich with endless fried in Cleveland. Always good.

 

 

Today on way home ate at Wendy's. In Columbus. I had baked potato and small chili.

Just finished up a little dinner at Allyn’s, which is very near my new residence in Cincinnati.

 

Had tonight’s special: Cajun Seafood Alfredo. Really solid choice. I ate a bird’s lunch and was ready to put away a lot of dinner.

Just finished up a little dinner at Allyn’s, which is very near my new residence in Cincinnati.

 

Had tonight’s special: Cajun Seafood Alfredo. Really solid choice. I ate a bird’s lunch and was ready to put away a lot of dinner.

 

Cajun seafood is always good after seeds and worms.

I love eating grouper when I am in Florida. Don't see it in restaurants here. Down there I think it is on most menu's that serve fish. I could eat it every day. I love fish.

 

Barleycorn's here in Cold Spring has a few Grouper offerings that are highly recommended.

Goldy, if you've never been you would love it here, and get to sit right in the middle of a wall sized "Rupp Arena."

Barleycorn's here in Cold Spring has a few Grouper offerings that are highly recommended.

Goldy, if you've never been you would love it here, and get to sit right in the middle of a wall sized "Rupp Arena."

 

Thanks my friend. Sounds awesome.

Melina Cucina in Mt. Sterling as we speak. Stuffed manicotti for the missus and sausage/pepper pasta for me.

Melina Cucina in Mt. Sterling as we speak. Stuffed manicotti for the missus and sausage/pepper pasta for me.

You were in Mt Sterling and didn't invite me to join you.......:idunno:

You were in Mt Sterling and didn't invite me to join you.......:idunno:

I thought you were in Cleveland or some such godforsaken place.

We made a run to Sephora for stocking stuffers and went to Melini’s afterwards. Picked up some cool stuff in the Goodwill next door - our favorite was a nice chalkware nativity set for $4.59.

World of Beer. Close to where the Gene Snyder meets 71.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.