Eating Out 2018

TAC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardinal Hall of Fame Cafe, Louisville, KY.

Not impressed...

Yeah I feel like they rely on that name to do business. I only went there to eat lunch once some years ago when I worked at Churchill Downs and don’t plan on going back.

Took Mom home to Ezel KY. Ate lunch at the only place there, the B&E Frosty Freeze. A mom and Pop place that has been in business for over 50 years. We both had the fish sandwiches. Our fish was hanging out of the bun. Crispy but oh so tender inside. 2 sandwiches a soft drink and water was $8.75. Can't beat those prices. If ever in Morgan Co check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

When I asked my granddaughter where she wanted us to take her to celebrate her 11th birthday, the last place I though she'd pick was Sweet Tomatoes. Usually, to get her to eat anything green is a battle, much less salad, but that's what she wanted.

She ate salad, too, and pizza bread, and 4 other types of bread, and pasta, ..., etc. :)

She picked well, because Grampa loves the place.

Before the game we had St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail. Very spicy with horseradish, but very good. At the game we had chicken tenders and fries. The tenders were very hard to chew, I let my husband have them and I ate the fries. They were very good with just a little spice. I always carry a salt shaker with me. I just can't eat anything without salt.

28- Pizza Ranch (Bettendorf, IA) Had the buffet Around 10 bucks

Very good.

29-Burger King-Cedar falls,Iowa- 2 whoppers(Most of the 2nd one) 10 Piece nugget

30-HuHot Mongolian Grill (Cedar Falls, IA)Buffet style place

31-McDonalds-Cedar Falls,Iowa-Med Frye,Quarter Pounder, water.

32-Pizza Ranch (Bloomington, IL)-Buffet