Eating Out 2018

TAC

I used to eat there all of the time, when I was a single pup. The last Captain D's in the Tampa Bay area moved out more than a decade ago. Sounds like they've also changed their menu a bit.

FWIW, there are only 4 Long John Silvers left in the area and they are combined with other chains, like Taco Bell and A&W Root Beer. At one time, they were all over the place.

I love eating grouper when I am in Florida. Don't see it in restaurants here. Down there I think it is on most menu's that serve fish. I could eat it every day. I love fish.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit up Jeff Ruby's downtown Friday night to celebrate our anniversary.....I swear those steaks get better every time.

Nice touch when our server gave my wife (almost 8 months pregnant) a Ruby's onesie and bib for the little one.

I love stuff like that at restaurants. Went to St. Elmo's in Indianapolis for my girlfriend's father's birthday last year and when we arrived they had placed a personalized birthday message on the table that was signed by the chef, the maitre d' and our waiter. It was just a nice touch that really stood out.