Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eating Out 2018

Featured Replies

Stopped into Saul Good restaurant and Pub today in Lexington. Nice place. I’ll go back.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stopped into Saul Good restaurant and Pub today in Lexington. Nice place. I’ll go back.

 

We have eaten there before and it was good.

 

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

  • Author
We have eaten there before and it was good.

 

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

 

We don’t get to Lex to eat very often, I’ll check with my son.

We have eaten there before and it was good.

 

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

 

Hard to go wrong with Malone's.

  • Author
Hard to go wrong with Malone's.

 

Great place.

@gold sunrise Junior recommended Old Chicago pizza or Ted’s Montana grill. Ted’s features bison meat for something a little different.

Hard to go wrong with Malone's.

 

Hard for husband to eat steak.

 

Great place.

@gold sunrise Junior recommended Old Chicago pizza or Ted’s Montana grill. Ted’s features bison meat for something a little different.

 

Have eaten at Ted's Husband and son have had the Bison burgers and loved them.

Hard for husband to eat steak.

 

 

 

Have eaten at Ted's Husband and son have had the Bison burgers and loved them.

 

Wife had the salmon (and the obligatory one-pound baked potato and endless salad) and said it was great!

Wife had the salmon (and the obligatory one-pound baked potato and endless salad) and said it was great!

 

That is what I would order. Love salmon. Husband has to be picky on what he eats now. Some things he just can't eat.

My Mom is staying with us over the holidays. She loves shrimp, most likely will take her to Red Lobster. Got on internet, they have some new items on the menu that look really good.

Arbys

 

Do they still have THE MEATS ?

Red Lobster, mom got the shrimp scampy, I got the lobster tacos and they were very good. Men got the big lobster plates on top of spaghetti. They said it was very good.

We have eaten there before and it was good.

 

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

 

Ton's of restaurants in the Hamburg area and 90% of them are really good. There is a Ramsey's a short drive down Man'O'War from Hamburg Pavilion. I've never ate at that location, but I loved the Ramsey's that was downtown. It's really good "homestyle" food, similar to what you likely cook yourself.

Ton's of restaurants in the Hamburg area and 90% of them are really good. There is a Ramsey's a short drive down Man'O'War from Hamburg Pavilion. I've never ate at that location, but I loved the Ramsey's that was downtown. It's really good "homestyle" food, similar to what you likely cook yourself.
Yes so when we do go out I like to eat something I normally wouldn't at home.
Yes so when we do go out I like to eat something I normally wouldn't at home.

 

Can't say that I blame ya for that!

Picked up a pizza from Pasquale’s in Maysville after taking the Lil Dawgs back to their mom’s.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.