Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eating Out 2018

Featured Replies

Going to give The Blue Heron a try tonight before going to the UK game. Ive heard great things about it.

  • Replies 311
  • Views 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cafe Ponte in the Feather Sound/ICOT section of Clearwater, FL.

 

I had this wild mushroom soup topped with light truffle cream & chives. It was amazing. Then shared a kale salad and had a fantanstic filet.

 

Allegedly, the bourbon used in their mixed drinks is from a barrel of Knob Creek, kept soley for the resturant. 120 proof. I tried the house sour. They call it "The Bourbon Trail". It was above average.

Ate at Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda Florida. Ate right by the ocean. Had the fried scallop basket. It was great. Hubby had the crab cake sandwich and it was good too. Try and eat here every time we come here.

I would like to share an experience my wife and myself had last Sat. evening at Dewey's in Crestview Hills . After eating we were asked if we wanted desert,which we declined. He then stated that he did not have a bill for us because someone in the restaurant had paid for our food. He would not tell us who it was. I did not see anyone I knew who would do this. It was a pleasant surprise and thanks to whoever did this.

  • Author
I would like to share an experience my wife and myself had last Sat. evening at Dewey's in Crestview Hills . After eating we were asked if we wanted desert,which we declined. He then stated that he did not have a bill for us because someone in the restaurant had paid for our food. He would not tell us who it was. I did not see anyone I knew who would do this. It was a pleasant surprise and thanks to whoever did this.

 

Pay it forward.

I would like to share an experience my wife and myself had last Sat. evening at Dewey's in Crestview Hills . After eating we were asked if we wanted desert,which we declined. He then stated that he did not have a bill for us because someone in the restaurant had paid for our food. He would not tell us who it was. I did not see anyone I knew who would do this. It was a pleasant surprise and thanks to whoever did this.

 

That is awesome. I love to hear of good things that other do....paying it forward.

In the process of moving and haven't got our stove yet, so about every meal will be take out or microwave until we can go get other stove.

Let’s see my meals over the last week or so

Ruth’s Chris, Angelina’s, Ruth’s Chris, Dan Ryan’s, BLT Steak house, Cheese cake factory, Wooloomooloo, Shangri la breakfast buffet (X6), Hugos plus a few others I don’t remember their names. And the night I got home we went to Knotty Pine!

Pretty happy I came back only about 1 pound heavier. The 108,000 steps I took may have helped.

 

eating at top line restaurants... front row seats to all the good games. Its a tough life you lead.

  • Author
eating at top line restaurants... front row seats to all the good games. Its a tough life you lead.

 

#fatNhappy

I ate out for the first time this year on Friday March 9th.

 

Take out order from Yummy Yummy in Hebron,Ohio.

 

The raised the price again and the General Tso's chicken was way over cooked.

 

Time to find a new Chinese place to eat at.

  • Author

Knotty pine for crawfish Tuesday

Del Frisco Grill last night- scallops

City Fire tonight. Not sure what I’m in the mood for.

Raffertys after the games today. Had the loaded potato soup. Very good.Also house salad with the hot bacon dressing. Love this dressing

Great salad.

Raffertys after the games today. Had the loaded potato soup. Very good.Also house salad with the hot bacon dressing. Love this dressing

Great salad.

 

Sounds like it was definitely a step or two above gas station chicken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.