Eating Out 2018

TAC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cafe Ponte in the Feather Sound/ICOT section of Clearwater, FL.

I had this wild mushroom soup topped with light truffle cream & chives. It was amazing. Then shared a kale salad and had a fantanstic filet.

Allegedly, the bourbon used in their mixed drinks is from a barrel of Knob Creek, kept soley for the resturant. 120 proof. I tried the house sour. They call it "The Bourbon Trail". It was above average.

I would like to share an experience my wife and myself had last Sat. evening at Dewey's in Crestview Hills . After eating we were asked if we wanted desert,which we declined. He then stated that he did not have a bill for us because someone in the restaurant had paid for our food. He would not tell us who it was. I did not see anyone I knew who would do this. It was a pleasant surprise and thanks to whoever did this.

I would like to share an experience my wife and myself had last Sat. evening at Dewey's in Crestview Hills . After eating we were asked if we wanted desert,which we declined. He then stated that he did not have a bill for us because someone in the restaurant had paid for our food. He would not tell us who it was. I did not see anyone I knew who would do this. It was a pleasant surprise and thanks to whoever did this.

Pay it forward.

That is awesome. I love to hear of good things that other do....paying it forward.

Let’s see my meals over the last week or so

Ruth’s Chris, Angelina’s, Ruth’s Chris, Dan Ryan’s, BLT Steak house, Cheese cake factory, Wooloomooloo, Shangri la breakfast buffet (X6), Hugos plus a few others I don’t remember their names. And the night I got home we went to Knotty Pine!

Pretty happy I came back only about 1 pound heavier. The 108,000 steps I took may have helped.

eating at top line restaurants... front row seats to all the good games. Its a tough life you lead.

• 1 month later...