Eating Out 2018

TAC

Hitting Celestials tonight. Have a Cincy Saver and heard they are closing the doors on July 15th!!

I have some great memories of that place. When my Dad came into town, he loved to go there. Last time I was there (anniversary 2 years ago), it was good but not great.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter wanted to go to PF Chang's for her birthday, so that's what we did. Bless her heart, because Shorty has expensive tastes and she took it easy on her Old Man.

I've always liked their Mongolian Beef. The Twisted Whiskey Sour was better than the last one I remember getting there.

Hitting Celestials tonight. Have a Cincy Saver and heard they are closing the doors on July 15th!!

Said farewell to Celestials last night with my son and another couple. Did the mussels for an app and the filet for dinner. Went to have a nightcap and the bar did not have 4 seats together. Young jazz band playing.

I love Red Frogs and CorkyBelles. Great places around St.Augustine to eat. Harry`s has to be my number one place though.They have the best Jambalaya i`ve had.

Didn't make it to Harry's but it is solid. In my defense for missing it, we did have a hard crab feast one night, my wife made Greek chicken one night and seafood chowder another night and we grilled steaks one night. Contrary to popular belief we don't eat out every single meal.

Had Chan's Asian wok today. Love the place! Drives me crazy, sometimes I get the meat stick with my fried rice and sometimes I don't. :idunno:

All depends on if my man has an overflow of them in the back he needs to offload. ;)

All depends on if my man has an overflow of them in the back he needs to offload. ;)

I didn’t see any cats running around so I guess he didn’t have any extra to offload.