Florence, Kentucky

Liver & onion with fries and a salad and a dinner roll, with ice water

15 bucks with tip

Liver and Onions were good but only one thin piece

Fries really hot, so good

Salad was fresh and good

Dinner roll was super hard, especially in the middle

Overall I would eat there again.

Bellevue Bistro for lunch today. Had the surf and turf breakfast skillet. Bacon, crabmeat, egg, cheese on potatoes. Temperature hot and spicy hot.

I’d go back.

Later on we stopped by AC rooftop bar on the banks. Very cool place.

We went to the Streetside Brewery on the east end of Cincinnati today. Beers were great.

They also had a food truck outside - great BBQ sandwich with mac and cheese.

I'll still say this - the best BBQ joint around is without question the Smoking Pig in Butler, KY. Excellent brisket, pulled pork and chicken, and ribs. Sauces are amazing as well. People - I'm an expert in this department - I've tried everything all around the Cincinnati area - without question - it's the best. Worth the drive!!!

Yesterday had the buttermilk fried chicken sandwich from McDonald's. Very good. Only thing it is missing is a big wedge of onion, which I added when I got home.

Fixed that for you.

Girl after my own heart, she is. :)

The wife and I had Knotty Pine on Bayou Saturday good as always. I had the sampler, she had spinach and artichoke rangoons and we had gator for an appetizer.

Went there once, had "reservations", stood in the middle of the restaurant waiting for a table for almost an hour (no room at bar area). After finally being seated, food was not that great and service wasn't so hot either. Don't get what folks see in this place.

Went there once, had "reservations", stood in the middle of the restaurant waiting for a table for almost an hour (no room at bar area). After finally being seated, food was not that great and service wasn't so hot either. Don't get what folks see in this place.

Any restaurant can have a bad night. I love the place and always look forward to going back.

I've had similar experiences but usually it's spot on.

Uncorked street fest in Maysville last night. Syleetos build-your-own tortillas get 4 stars from me. And as is my custom, sampled plenty of adult beverages. Beer, wine and Old Pogue bourbon. I'm nothing if not an equal-opportunity imbiber.

Nobody goes there anymore because it is always too crowded.

I do recommend reservations. My guess you were there for the second seating. We usually just belly up up to the bar.

Any restaurant can have a bad night. I love the place and always look forward to going back.

I haven't been back since. There's an old saying, "you never get a second chance to make a first impression." That being noted, I'll give it one more shot anyway.