Thoughts?

GusMcRae

Technically, it wouldn't be new management. It would be the return of "old management that helped lead to the first deficit/debt growth and let social programs grow amok."

They both have their issues and their problems. And when we as voters stick to worrying more about the Democrats and the Republicans rather than the quality of the individual candidates, than we are part of the problem. IMO

I'am voting for the party with values. I'am voting DEMOCRATIC.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to your opinion the economy is doing well....very well. And if you look at the factors that this president inherited (recession) and 9/11...what the economy is doing is remarkable. The tax cuts worked.

Secondly, to say the war "was executed with bad tactics" is WRONG. Quit using Democrat talking points. The war was executed brilliantly. Actually many think it was the greatest war EVER executed. The rebuilding has been bad. We are there now trying to nation build. We are not fighting a war. The two are different. The reconstruction has been a failure not the war.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is one of the bravest and most rediculous posts I've read on here.

LOL - are we talking about Bill Clinton or George Bush?

Frances

Considering the original comment was about the Democratic party being the party of values (I almost choked even typing that let alone saying it.:p ), it was about Mr. William Jefferson Clinton being the unofficial leader of the party of values. I found that ironically hilarious.

Considering the original comment was about the Democratic party being the party of values (I almost choked even typing that let alone saying it.:p ), it was about Mr. William Jefferson Clinton being the unofficial leader of the party of values. I found that ironically hilarious.

LBBC -

I understood who the statement was intended for.

I was simply demonstrating that the statement "One man's trash is another man's treasure" cuts both ways.

Frances

LBBC -

I understood who the statement was intended for.

I was simply demonstrating that the statement "One man's trash is another man's treasure" cuts both ways.

Frances

I prefer to view about all of the DC politicians as trash especially those that espouse that they are the leaders of the parties. :D