Central Hardin 17 North Hardin 10

Congrats to CH! CH capitalized on NH's inability to finish plays on d (i.e. poor tackling) and took advantage. NH left way too many points on the field with some interesting calls. CH continued their dominance in this district. Doesn't look like they want to relinquish it anytime soon!

Congrats to CH! CH capitalized on NH's inability to finish plays on d (i.e. poor tackling) and took advantage. NH left way too many points on the field with some interesting calls. CH continued their dominance in this district. Doesn't look like they want to relinquish it anytime soon!

Interesting calls?? is one way to put it!! many NH fans are scratching their heads on how this one played out! Congrats to the Bruins!! Which District will CHHS, NHHS, and Mead play come playoff week?

Interesting sufficed lol I'm sure they are at JH and NH. How long if a leash does the coach get at John? They couldn't score against Moore? I know JH fans won't take too much of that, but that's what happens when one of your own tries to coach at their alma mater and gets shafted but ends up coaching a district champion in the same county, instead. But what do I know...I'm washed up, apparently. Most people don't believe in reaping and sowing anymore. How much more leash does the coach at North get?