Logan County 13 Hopkinsville 12

FSfan

Coach Adler.... coach of the year!! I said it! Logan's offense struggled tonight. However that defense came to play!!! They played all out! Like FSfan said they had the ball almost all night in the red zone. Hoptown is athletic as can be but Logan just made play after play when it was needed.

Logan County moved to #9 in Calpreps' ranking this morning. We might see them in the BGP top ten this week. Congratulations to their team, coaching staff, and the best superintendent in the business! :lol2:

You can say that last part, again. Without a doubt he’s up in the top spots! Lol

Put Logan in that 4 spot in the rankings..

You guys laughed at me last week and now this.

These guys deserve all the praise.

They deserve all the praise but do you really believe they deserve the 4 spot? As in the 4th best team in 4A? They won on a last second play at home against a team that got absolutely crushed at their home the week prior by Madisonville. Madisonville doesn't deserve that spot either but they have a far more legitimate argument.

Put Logan in that 4 spot in the rankings.

They deserve all the praise but do you really believe they deserve the 4 spot?

No, they don't. I do think they have a legitimate argument for the bottom of top ten right now. I'll speak for @Tommy2tone here in that everyone that has been ranked below #3 in Class 4A has looked incredibly average with ugly losses so I think he's saying you might as well put Logan there.

They deserve all the praise but do you really believe they deserve the 4 spot? As in the 4th best team in 4A? They won on a last second play at home against a team that got absolutely crushed at their home the week prior by Madisonville. Madisonville doesn't deserve that spot either but they have a far more legitimate argument.

Logan is not the #4 team in 4A but they deserve a spot in the top ten. The stars definitely have aligned for the Cougars this season. However they were prepared to take advantage. They are going to finish the regular season 9-1 or 10-0 and host a playoff game.

They have won 8 straight after losing 42 in a row. Has that ever happened?

I believe Hoptown had 1st and goal FOUR TIMES last night came away with 12 points. This isn't the Curtis Pulley Tigers but they have a team loaded with athletes and Craig Clayton at the helm.

After a tough offensive night Logan County drove 73 yards in the final four minutes for the win. No doubt, no quit. Tough mentally.