Susan Rice suggests her race and sex may be factors in criticism.

The thing that makes me angry on a topic like this is it is never allowed to be used with the other party. No liberals were racist for mocking Ben Carson or sexist for mocking Sarah Palin.

If you are an adult in the political arena you leave yourself open for criticism. So grow up and accept it.

Susan Rice is the daughter of a man who held one of the most powerful positions in the world. She set or was involved with American economic development and foreign policy in Africa for multiple administrations. She architected fairly brutal policies to maintain American influence in Africa. So she should have a thicker resilience to criticism. Especially when its clear she was set-up to as the fall person in Benghazi attacks. She took the role.

@PurplePride92 respect you man but if your going to keep disliking my posts atleast respond.

Waste of time. I have much better things to do and talk about than to engage in meaningless political conversations. When the day comes that you say something that I like then I'll give it a like. When you say something I don't like then it gets a dislike. As long as those options are present then I'll use them but engaging in a political conversation isn't something that interests me.

Sorry not sorry.

Waste of time. I have much better things to do and talk about than to engage in meaningless political conversations. When the day comes that you say something that I like then I'll give it a like. When you say something I don't like then it gets a dislike. As long as those options are present then I'll use them but engaging in a political conversation isn't something that interests me.

Sorry not sorry.

You own the dislike button. We are different I like to engage dissenting point of views. Seems anti conversation not to.

You own the dislike button. We are different I like to engage dissenting point of views. Seems anti conversation not to.

It's definitely anti conversation on my part. Political conversations are disheartening these days. I struggle with having and finding meaningful political conversations. If it can't be a positive conversation there is no point in having the conversation. I've also learned that these conversations are much better in person face to face than through our phones and computers.