• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ryle

2. Boone

3. Dixie

4. CC/SK

(SK has had two big games the last two weeks and have failed to win either. They can't seem to win when it matters, but their biggest game will be when they meet up with Campbell County. The winner of that game will wind up being 4th.)

If you made me pick today on how it will shake out:

1. Ryle

2. Boone County

3. Dixie

4. SK (with Campbell being the unknown at this point)

I agree with you cshs81.... However, I think the Ryle vs. Boone game will be a great game to go and see. Clearly Ryle and Boone are the cream of the NKy 4A teams.... As much as I like both teams, neither will go very far once they get out of the NKy 4a district.....

Ryle is hands down the favorite. I don't see them losing again until maybe middle of November.

We heard the same thing last year also about Ryle . I don't think right now there's a clear cut favorite in 4A . Boone and Dixie played a pretty tough schedule the first three games . Ryle played G/E and then OK teams ! I would say that all three teams could or would beat each other on any given day . They all have different strenghts and could win the district title in NKY this year !

We heard the same thing last year also about Ryle . I don't think right now there's a clear cut favorite in 4A . Boone and Dixie played a pretty tough schedule the first three games . Ryle played G/E and then OK teams ! I would say that all three teams could or would beat each other on any given day . They all have different strenghts and could win the district title in NKY this year !

No comparison between this year's Ryle team and last years from what I have seen. I like Campbell as the #2 team right now.

Not a bad call, Heat. However, with Ryle getting their qb back into the swing, what they did early offensively is not an indication of their true potential.

I do agree that it is not a given that Ryle wins the district.

The only team they could shock is Ryle. How could they possibly shock Dixie?
Dixie had some trouble the first three games but then agin look who they played from the results of the last two games they seem as tho they'er starting to find themselevs so don't count them out to win it agin this year:dancingpa

Last year's Ryle team and this year's Ryle team are two different teams. Ryle is for real this year. More experienced, balanced, and overall just better. Trust me, and you can mark my word, quote me, whatever you like. Ryle WILL win the district this year. If not I'll gladly eat crow and give the team who does knock them off, the praise they deserve.

Boone and Dixie will fight it out for 2,3.

Holmes, SK, Campbell will fight it out for the 4.