Mason County vs Scott 10th Region Quarterfinal

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Garrison was still around I would love Mason at home but no one to contain the player of the year means a long night for the Royal defense. Dunaway has a big night just not enough. Scott last second 64-62 over the reigning champs.

Hegyi was sandwiched by at least two defenders and clearly got fouled in the final seconds of the district championship. Did you watch the video?

Was at the game. 35 feet from the play itself, there was contact but no more contact than what had took place all night. Hate to see a game end that way.

Was at the game. 35 feet from the play itself, there was contact but no more contact than what had took place all night. Hate to see a game end that way.

I was there as well, also sitting about 30 feet from the play. I also took the video that made it on Channel 5 News. The official was going to get bashed if he called it, and bashed if he didn't. If he didn't call it and got fouled (which he did) and missed the shot there would have been a lot of camelmen upset. It's easy to pin that loss on the refs and not Scott. Scott was up by 11 at one point if I'm not mistaken.

I was there as well, also sitting about 30 feet from the play. I also took the video that made it on Channel 5 News. The official was going to get bashed if he called it, and bashed if he didn't. If he didn't call it and got fouled (which he did) and missed the shot there would have been a lot of camelmen upset. It's easy to pin that loss on the refs and not Scott. Scott was up by 11 at one point if I'm not mistaken.

6 I believe.

I'm glad you took the video lol , just making the statement that everyone I sit with that didn't have loyalty to ether side. There were a lot of no calls with more contact for them to call that foul in that situation. Felt the same way about the Crawford technical in the Mason/Bracken game. Stripes want to make it about them far to often these days IMO

Totally agree with Steve Harvey. The Crawford technical and the timing of it was all about officials wanting to control the outcome and how the game played out and taking control. Was it warranted, most likely yes. There was a lot of the hand clapping in the face back and forth by both teams throughout the game and several times taunting could have been called. You clean that stuff up way before the last minute of the ball game.

Totally agree with Steve Harvey. The Crawford technical and the timing of it was all about officials wanting to control the outcome and how the game played out and taking control. Was it warranted, most likely yes. There was a lot of the hand clapping in the face back and forth by both teams throughout the game and several times taunting could have been called. You clean that stuff up way before the last minute of the ball game.

I'm a Mason county guy and believe it was a bad call compared to the other actions in the game, however I believe Mason wins that game ether way. But it's just annoying how much the game is controlled by the refs now

I'm a Mason county guy and believe it was a bad call compared to the other actions in the game, however I believe Mason wins that game ether way. But it's just annoying how much the game is controlled by the refs now

The refs could have called 70 fouls in that game. It was very physical and refs tried to take themselves out of the game as much as possible. Especially in the post-season. Refs let a lot of things go because they don't want to become part of the game. The officiating is different in the regular season vs. the post-season.

The refs could have called 70 fouls in that game. It was very physical and refs tried to take themselves out of the game as much as possible. Especially in the post-season. Refs let a lot of things go because they don't want to become part of the game. The officiating is different in the regular season vs. the post-season.

So if they are going to let the kids play early they should do that throughout the entire game. That game went from extremely physical in the first 3 quarters to a ton of tic-tac fouls both ways when it got to crunch time.