Bevin Has Alternative Facts Too

Bevin: "The ambassador of Sweden told me that Volvo would have built a new plant in Kentucky if the state had a right to work law in place when we were planning."

Swedish Ambassador & Volvo: "We didn't say that."

Swedish ambassador, Volvo dispute Gov. Bevin's claim that company would have opened plant in Kentucky if it had 'right-to-work' law - Insider Louisville

Bevin: "The ambassador of Sweden told me that Volvo would have built a new plant in Kentucky if the state had a right to work law in place when we were planning."

Swedish Ambassador & Volvo: "We didn't say that."

Swedish ambassador, Volvo dispute Gov. Bevin's claim that company would have opened plant in Kentucky if it had 'right-to-work' law - Insider Louisville

Curious: Why do you assume Bevin is lying?

When did I say anything about lying? I said "alternative facts".

By asking your question, do you mean to imply that Kellyanne Conway was lying when she said she had alternative facts? :sssh:

No. When liberals use the term alternative facts, they mean lying. This is currently a 'he said, she said.' I am sure you were giving Bevin the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a huge Bevin fan, but I have been around long enough to know that Volvo very well could have said that to him.

No. When liberals use the term alternative facts, they mean lying. This is currently a 'he said, she said.' I am sure you were giving Bevin the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a huge Bevin fan, but I have been around long enough to know that Volvo very well could have said that to him.

Oh, so when a conservative says "alternative facts", it means facts about things that ACTUALLY happened...like a massacre in Bowling Green, right?

But when a liberal says "alternative facts", they are talking about things that are untrue.

Am I understanding you correctly?

And are you calling me a liberal? :lol2:

Bevin is not the only Kentucky lawmaker who has said this. I heard the same thing from two different elected officials at a town hall. They never said who, but later clarified that this was indeed one of the companies. Why is everyone from both sides so quick to point out what they think to be true when in reality neither you, Tyler Durden, or myself know the truth. Its good raw meat for the left at this point is why. While you may not be a liberal, you are making a strong case for someone to label you that or worse.

Bevin is not the only Kentucky lawmaker who has said this. I heard the same thing from two different elected officials at a town hall. They never said who, but later clarified that this was indeed one of the companies. Why is everyone from both sides so quick to point out what they think to be true when in reality neither you, Tyler Durden, or myself know the truth. Its good raw meat for the left at this point is why. While you may not be a liberal, you are making a strong case for someone to label you that or worse.

Jess, you're better at national politics.

What the heck are you saying here?

Oh, so when a conservative says "alternative facts", it means facts about things that ACTUALLY happened...like a massacre in Bowling Green, right?

But when a liberal says "alternative facts", they are talking about things that are untrue.

Am I understanding you correctly?

And are you calling me a liberal? :lol2:

So you are saying you started this thread with the title you did because you believe Bevin? If so, please let me know because I that is not how I read it.

And yes, the bowling green massacre was misspoken. She corrected it next day corrected.

"Fact" is a very lightly used term by all these days.

To the thread, do you believe Bevin? Believe Volvo? Or not sure? Maybe your thread title should be 'Volvo has alternative facts too.'