CNN Slanted Political Views gets them?

When are they not Jesse?

You seem gloomy these days. Don't give in to the rhetoric and the show. Just plug along and be a "voice in the wilderness." :thumb:

I'm trying to understand why he's so gloomy, myself. I mean, he won, right? He was right, right? What is the for Jesse to be gloomy about?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to understand why he's so gloomy, myself. I mean, he won, right? He was right, right? What is the for Jesse to be gloomy about?

I can't speak for Jesse but I'll try. :lol2:

My guess is that he wants to find something to bring more people back together on the common ground of American Interest. I think we all do. Jesse and I don't agree on everything but I've always thought his concern and passion were real, even if I vehemently disagreed with him.

It's too early in the Trump Administration to think things can't get better even if there has been a rock beginning. My hope is that Trump finds better advice. One of the great things I thought Reagan had going for him was the group he put together around him that really handled a lot and were able to tell him what would or wouldn't work in Washington. Trump, IMO, hasn't really found that group and I'm not really confident in the ones he has around him.

I can't speak for Jesse but I'll try. :lol2:

My guess is that he wants to find something to bring more people back together on the common ground of American Interest. I think we all do. Jesse and I don't agree on everything but I've always thought his concern and passion were real, even if I vehemently disagreed with him.

It's too early in the Trump Administration to think things can't get better even if there has been a rock beginning. My hope is that Trump finds better advice. One of the great things I thought Reagan had going for him was the group he put together around him that really handled a lot and were able to tell him what would or wouldn't work in Washington. Trump, IMO, hasn't really found that group and I'm not really confident in the ones he has around him.

Could be just as you say.

Millennials aren't watching CNN (or any cable news network for that matter). A big base of the democratic party.

One doesn't have to watch television to get CNN or other network's news. It comes on a smart phone news app. Millenials DO get there news that way and off of social media (even worse).

Better data. Thanks.

The pie got bigger. Everyone got bigger .CNN just didn't get as much of the pie as they used to get (as you stated previously). I don't think that's what the original claim was.

Correlation with the original claim would be that their ratings have fallen, as ratings are based on the share of that pie their share shrinking could be seen as their ratings Tanking.

One doesn't have to watch television to get CNN or other network's news. It comes on a smart phone news app. Millenials DO get there news that way and off of social media (even worse).

Of course they do. But were were discussing TV viewers/ratings and since millennials aren't viewing CNN on their TV's because they get the news through other avenues, it hurts CNN's TV ratings.

Millennials aren't watching CNN (or any cable news network for that matter). A big base of the democratic party.

They are watching Colbert, The Daily Show (Comedy Central), Bill Maher, Full Frontal, SNL Weekly Update and VICE...that's where Millennials get their "NEWS"

They are watching Colbert, The Daily Show (Comedy Central), Bill Maher, Full Frontal, SNL Weekly Update and VICE...that's where Millennials get their "NEWS"

100% true. To take it even further, I'd say the majority are watching clips on their social media the following day and not even watching the programs on their TVs.