Trump Support Poll

What is your position on Trump?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your position on Trump?

• Believer (100% behind him)
    • Conditional (Support, but he better deliver, especially on the economy)
    • Curious (Oppose, but willing to support him if he does a good job)
    • Resister (100% opposed)

I'm 100% behind him.

I was 100% behind Obama too, he made me think he was going to unite us and make things great.

I was fooled once and may be fooled twice, only time will tell. But at least Trump is trying to do what he promised.

Poll: Does Trump’s support have a ceiling — or a floor? - CBS News

I think this poll does a good job of breaking down where America is right now on Trump. Basically, there are four categories of people:

Believers 22% - Trump can do no wrong and they back anything he does.

Conditionals 22% - I support Trump but he has to deliver on the economy. He has made mistakes but that is ok. I am with him, as long as he fixes the economy.

Curious 21% - Opposed to supporting Trump, but willing to support him if he does a good job.

Resisters 35% - Opposite of Believers. I oppose Trump, period. They want Democrats to obstruct Trump every way they can.

I see myself right in between a Conditional and Curious, leaning slightly to Conditional. I am not a Trump supporter but I support many of his ideas and want success for him on those items.

Where do you see yourself? (I made the poll anonymous to encourage honesty in your response. Please be totally honest in your answer to the poll.)

None of the above. I support or oppose presidents based on their performance. IMO, three weeks is really not enough time to evaluate a president's performance. Democrats are still dragging their feet and trying to deny Turmp confirmation hearings for his nominees. I would at least like to see him fill all of the cabinet positions before giving him an overall thumbs up or down.

Like I've stated many times before, I voted for Obama in his first term, bc like with Trump, if both sides of he aisle are looking at you, you must be sayin. Something they both don't like. So I voted Trump this time around, and even though the way he is going about things may be unethical he's still trying to do something. To Obamas defense he was stonewalledas well on many things bc of senators and congresssman worrying about themselves instead of us, the people who voted them in for representation.

Maybe Trumps rogue ways will set a new trend in politics where the people who vote will really expect their Reps to attempt achieve promises made on the campaign trail.