Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 34 Falcons 28

Featured Replies

In the 4th quarter (and OT) in his last two Super Bowls, Brady is 34-42 for 370 yards and 3 TDs. That's pretty good.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the 4th quarter (and OT) in his last two Super Bowls, Brady is 34-42 for 370 yards and 3 TDs. That's pretty good.

 

Bust! :lol2:

As great as Brady was, James White was the SB MVP. Hell of a game for that guy. How is he a 3rd string RB in this league? He's phenomenal

 

Was talking to someone this morning about White. We both figure that if it was Gronk that broke the Super Bowl record for number of catches, and did what White did (score 20 points)...that he'd have gotten the MVP instead of Brady. We believe that Buck would've been going on and on about how unstoppable Gronk is, and how the Falcons don't have an answer for him. Just didn't seem like they made that big of deal about how much White did.

On a somewhat related note, I dug the Lady Gaga halftime performance. She's got a lot of talent.

 

Is that what we're calling it now? :)

In fairness Ryan at least threw 2 tds still in this game. When I think Dalton has 1 td pass in 4 career post season. Plus Ryan has obviously won some playoff games and performed well in them.

 

Sucks for Ryan though was his two bad plays, the strip sack on 3rd and 1. Then the sack while in field goal range was huge. Which was a shame because he threw and absolutely perfect pass to Jones the play before.

 

Before the Super Bowl, I told most everyone I knew that asked me for my opinion that I felt the Patriots would win, but I would be rooting for Atlanta because I just wanted to see someone else win one.

 

Believe it or not, the only play I got to see live was the bolded above. I remember thinking to myself two things. Why on God's green earth, would a team who has a 16 point lead with 8.5 minutes left in the game pass the ball on 3rd and a long 1? and after the play, I said to myself, that play may later cost them the game.

Has a Super Bowl winning QB ever thrown a pick 6 in their game?

I would imagine that Matty Ice has the highest QB rating for a losing Super Bowl QB?

Seems like as good a place as any to suggest the game was rigged...

 

Of course I kid. TB's parents should be proud of the legend they produced.

Has a Super Bowl winning QB ever thrown a pick 6 in their game?

 

Just Brady

Will Gronk be back in a Pats uniform? Seems like a Patriot thing to do to get rid of him since they have proven they do not need him to win.

Not Jerry Tipton ‏@NotJerryTipton 29s30 seconds agoMore

 

 

Seahawks pass from the 1.Falcons blow 25 point lead.The Pats have seen more awful coaching than LSU basketball season ticket holders.

 

This makes me think of one of my favorite sayings in life in general..."they don't ask how, they ask how many"...

There will never be a comeback like this in the Super Bowl ever again and I truly didn't rule it out when they were down as they were. People can say/think what they want about Brady and Belichick over their time, but they are hands down the best quarterback-coach combination ever and will very likely remain that way. It's almost unimaginable to think about how it could happen and how they are still capable of doing what they do with the competitiveness of the game. I'm honestly happy for the Patriots and their fans.

I heard the Russians hacked the scoreboard.

 

:laugh::laugh: :dancingpa .....WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER !!

 

BEST POST On this thread ! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.