February 6, 20179 yr Final. What a comeback by the greatest QB all time and one of if not the greatest franchise of all time. Also a total collapse by the Falcons defense!
February 6, 20179 yr Hate the Pats. Falcons just got Bengalized Brady and Montana both are the best at breaking hearts.
February 6, 20179 yr I am really not stunned. TB is that good. You cannot take your foot off the pedal.
February 6, 20179 yr I wonder if Brady & Belicheck will retire. What else is there left for them to accomplish?
February 6, 20179 yr Falcons just had to make one play to win the game and they could not do it. Julio Jones made the catch to win the Super Bowl, but Ryan took a sack and the holding on the next play. Game over!!!!!
February 6, 20179 yr I am really not stunned. TB is that good. You cannot take your foot off the pedal. The two plays that killed the Falcons. Fumble. And the sacks.
February 6, 20179 yr I really don't think Atlanta went too conservative. They kept throwing it. Incredible comeback... Goodell just threw up...lol
February 6, 20179 yr It was a very Marvin Lewis coached, Bengal-like second half for the Falcons... Offense took their foot off the pedal on early downs just trying to run time... and their defense just got too tired in the end.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.