Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 34 Falcons 28

Featured Replies

Falcons defense ran out of gas. Their offense ran way less than 50 plays.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone other than me think "The Catch" was probably incomplete and the ball touched the ground, BUT that the review group did not have inconclusive evidence that it did, and therefore upheld the ruling on the field.???

IMO it was clearly a good catch. I did not really see where it made contact with the ground, under control or not.

What a game.

 

I won't lie, when they got down 28-3, I was ready to go to bed. Wife talked me in to staying up and watching the rest of it.

 

Lots of poor execution gave Atlanta the big early lead. The Blount fumble as they were moving it in Atlanta territory, the horrible pick six, etc.

 

Patriots D actually did their job remarkably well all game. Gave up 21 points to the best offense in football.

 

What a catch by Jules. Still not sure how he had the concentration and mindset to catch that one.

 

Once they won the OT coin-toss, there was no doubt in my mind it was over. They had completely crushed the Falcons spirits and will at that point.

 

Just a remarkable comeback that I'm still having a tough time believing.

 

As great as Brady was, James White was the SB MVP. Hell of a game for that guy. How is he a 3rd string RB in this league? He's phenomenal.

I know that everyone has a vote on the OT format, but do you think now they may make an exception to the OT if it occurs in the Super Bowl? I know the Falcons choked big time, but they were still in the final game. Doesn't their offense deserve a chance? I think they should have had a opportunity to strike back.

What a game.

 

I won't lie, when they got down 28-3, I was ready to go to bed. Wife talked me in to staying up and watching the rest of it.

 

Lots of poor execution gave Atlanta the big early lead. The Blount fumble as they were moving it in Atlanta territory, the horrible pick six, etc.

 

Patriots D actually did their job remarkably well all game. Gave up 21 points to the best offense in football.

 

What a catch by Jules. Still not sure how he had the concentration and mindset to catch that one.

 

Once they won the OT coin-toss, there was no doubt in my mind it was over. They had completely crushed the Falcons spirits and will at that point.

 

Just a remarkable comeback that I'm still having a tough time believing.

 

As great as Brady was, James White was the SB MVP. Hell of a game for that guy. How is he a 3rd string RB in this league? He's phenomenal.

 

Congrats Man!

On a somewhat related note, I dug the Lady Gaga halftime performance. She's got a lot of talent.

Falcons defense ran out of gas. Their offense ran way less than 50 plays.

 

Felt like I was re-watching Clemson/Alabama. You take the pick 6 obviously, but the Pats held the ball almost half the 2nd quarter on a drive, throw the pick 6 and the Pats keep the ball the rest of the half (10:37 of game time). Atlanta only had 4 possessions in the first half. The result was fine, but it got the offense out of the groove and held the defense out there that much longer.

 

As great as Brady was, James White was the SB MVP. Hell of a game for that guy. How is he a 3rd string RB in this league? He's phenomenal.

I was thinking the same thing. I felt Lewis would be the unsung hero of the game, but it ended up being White.

Anyone think the long halftime hurts a team like Atlanta who had all the momentum going into the break?

@UKMustangFan you know why the Pats struggled for the first half don't you?

 

They saw Eli on the field getting his Walter Payton Award before the game and got freaked out seeing him on the field. It took them until the second half to realize that he wasn't actually playing :D!!!!

Anyone think the long halftime hurts a team like Atlanta who had all the momentum going into the break?

 

Yep, but it is what it is...it aint changing.

@UKMustangFan you know why the Pats struggled for the first half don't you?

 

They saw Eli on the field getting his Walter Payton Award before the game and got freaked out seeing him on the field. It took them until the second half to realize that he wasn't actually playing :D!!!!

 

:lol2: You joke about it, but Pats fans have nightmares about that guy! He's the kryptonite to the B&B dominance.

Anyone other than me think "The Catch" was probably incomplete and the ball touched the ground, BUT that the review group did not have inconclusive evidence that it did, and therefore upheld the ruling on the field.???

 

I don't think so. All the replays I saw showed it was absolutely a catch. Great camera work and replay to show an awesome catch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.