February 7, 20179 yr "As great as today is, in all honesty, we're five weeks behind 30 teams in the league in preparing for the 2017 season," Belichick said Monday morning at the Super Bowl MVP press conference. "Now is not really the time to do that. If you don't do a good job with your football team in February, March and April, you're probably going to see that in November, December and January." "We have some catching up to do. But it's where we want to be."
February 8, 20179 yr Audio of Edelman yelling "I caught it" on his big catch. Julian Edelman catch: Mic'''d up during his incredible Super Bowl LI catch | SI.com
February 8, 20179 yr Falcons started to play zone, stopped playing press. Played not to lose the game. I'm pretty sure that Marvin Lewis was guest-coaching the Falcons in the second half. That looked just like Marvin's M.O .
February 8, 20179 yr On a somewhat related note, I dug the Lady Gaga halftime performance. She's got a lot of talent. I agree. She was very good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.