February 6, 20179 yr Kraft is as classless as they come. He has been all through the deflategate saga. His remarks tonight didn't surprise me. He should have taken a dump on Roger Goodell's chest.
February 6, 20179 yr He should have taken a dump on Roger Goodell's chest. I just had Another Teen Movie flashback.
February 6, 20179 yr Anyone other than me think "The Catch" was probably incomplete and the ball touched the ground, BUT that the review group did not have inconclusive evidence that it did, and therefore upheld the ruling on the field.???
February 6, 20179 yr As soon as the first should have been INT bounced off the defender in the 4th qtr I knew the Pats would win. Atlanta had 3 INT's they should have had in that qtr and all bounced harmlessly to the ground including the 2nd to last play which reminded me of Louis Billups.
February 6, 20179 yr I was rooting for the Falcons going into the game. However once the Patriots were down 28 to 3, I was rooting for them because I wanted to see a good game. Then I found myself rooting for them still in overtime to finish that great comeback.
February 6, 20179 yr Anyone other than me think "The Catch" was probably incomplete and the ball touched the ground, BUT that the review group did not have inconclusive evidence that it did, and therefore upheld the ruling on the field.??? Nope
February 6, 20179 yr I was rooting for the Falcons going into the game. However once the Patriots were down 28 to 3, I was rooting for them because I wanted to see a good game. Then I found myself rooting for them still in overtime to finish that great comeback. Booooooooooo lol
February 6, 20179 yr Atlanta screwed up. Please, somebody tell me Brady did some X-Pac stuff after getting the trophy. That's the only thing that makes this feel better since they got one step closer on the ring count.
February 6, 20179 yr Anyone other than me think "The Catch" was probably incomplete and the ball touched the ground, BUT that the review group did not have inconclusive evidence that it did, and therefore upheld the ruling on the field.??? The ball can touch the ground if the player has control of the ball. The point of the ball did eventually touch. However he already had full control of the ball, and the ground in no way shape or form helped him hold on to it. Which is why it was a catch and was complete visual evidence to prove that.
February 6, 20179 yr Atlanta not running when they had the ball on the 20 and a FG would have sealed the game. That was when Pats knew they'd win. Twice in 3 years Quinn saw his team give the SB away. Can't feel sorry for a team that gave it all away like that. All the Dalton and Ryan comparisons the last 2 weeks, well I finally see the resemblance. Ryan did exactly what Dalton has always done and that was choke in the 2nd half in crunch time.
February 6, 20179 yr Atlanta not running when they had the ball on the 20 and a FG would have sealed the game. That was when Pats knew they'd win. Twice in 3 years Quinn saw his team give the SB away. Can't feel sorry for a team that gave it all away like that. All the Dalton and Ryan comparisons the last 2 weeks, well I finally see the resemblance. Ryan did exactly what Dalton has always done and that was choke in the 2nd half in crunch time. In fairness Ryan at least threw 2 tds still in this game. When I think Dalton has 1 td pass in 4 career post season. Plus Ryan has obviously won some playoff games and performed well in them. Sucks for Ryan though was his two bad plays, the strip sack on 3rd and 1. Then the sack while in field goal range was huge. Which was a shame because he threw and absolutely perfect pass to Jones the play before.
February 6, 20179 yr Not necessarily disagreeing with you but I don't think people understand how BETRAYED Kraft feels about Goodell. Right or wrong Kraft feels that Goodell was totally wrong about the whole thing... I don't want to go over the whole thing again (we have done that enough on here) but that is how Kraft feels. It was almost like a divorce. That is how close they were and now they don't talk at all. There was a lot of emotion for Kraft on display tonight. At the end of the day Kraft should still be thankful of Goodell. I truly believe the whole Spygate thing was worst than any of us even know about. Which is why Goodell had all the evidence destroyed. Because he knew if the actual video evidence got out to the media. Everyone's opinion of it would have been ten times worst, and really tarnished the game and super bowl titles the Pats won. So while Kraft may not have liked the deflate gate thing. He should feel very lucky that Goodell never allowed the Spygate evidence to ever make it out to the media.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.