Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 34 Falcons 28

Featured Replies

Couldn't even hear Goodell...cause BOOOO!

  • Replies 123
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraft let Goodell have it...lol

The president had predicted an 8 point Patriot victory.

 

Typical Trump exaggeration.

Just saw Roger Goodell leave the stadium! lol

After he congratulated Brady 3 times, before trophy presentation, during trophy presentation and then again after the trophy presentation with his kids. I can't stand Goodell but he did it right tonight.

Kraft let Goodell have it...lol

Kraft is as classless as they come. He has been all through the deflategate saga.

His remarks tonight didn't surprise me.

The president had predicted an 8 point Patriot victory.

 

Typical Trump exaggeration.

 

BIGLY!!!!

Kraft is as classless as they come. He has been all through the deflategate saga.

His remarks tonight didn't surprise me.

 

I could have done without that as well, kind of like beating a dead horse at that point. Kraft came across as a small man in my opinion.

I could have done without that as well, kind of like beating a dead horse at that point. Kraft came across as a small man in my opinion.

 

Not necessarily disagreeing with you but I don't think people understand how BETRAYED Kraft feels about Goodell. Right or wrong Kraft feels that Goodell was totally wrong about the whole thing...

 

I don't want to go over the whole thing again (we have done that enough on here) but that is how Kraft feels. It was almost like a divorce. That is how close they were and now they don't talk at all. There was a lot of emotion for Kraft on display tonight.

I could have done without that as well, kind of like beating a dead horse at that point. Kraft came across as a small man in my opinion.

Just as he did during the investigation when he demanded an apology if they found no wrongdoing. Then they did find wrongdoing and he continued acting like a baby. Can't stand Robert Kraft. He's classless.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you but I don't think people understand how BETRAYED Kraft feels about Goodell. Right or wrong Kraft feels that Goodell was totally wrong about the whole thing...

 

I don't want to go over the whole thing again (we have done that enough on here) but that is how Kraft feels. It was almost like a divorce. That is how close they were and now they don't talk at all. There was a lot of emotion for Kraft on display tonight.

That's Krafts issue, not Goodell's. If Kraft didn't allow the cheating mentality his franchise is known for them I'd somewhat agree with him but the fact that they've been caught time and time again gives me no empathy for him at all.

  • Author

Brady's numbers 43-62 for 466 yards 2 TD and 1 INT.

Brady also went into the record book passing Brett Farve for the most interceptions in post season history.

Brady's numbers 43-62 for 466 yards 2 TD and 1 INT.

Brady also went into the record book passing Brett Farve for the most interceptions in Super Bowl history.

I told you he'd throw over 50 passes

  • Author
I told you he'd throw over 50 passes

 

if he had not had several drops he would have been close to completing 50 passes.

  • Author

Brady is only the 2nd player in Super Bowl history with 5 Super Bowl rings the other Charles Haley with the 49ers and Cowboys I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.