February 5, 20179 yr I wonder what the excuse will be this time. I'm kind of burnt out on the we are young stuff.
February 5, 20179 yr Monk is my fav player but how is he smiling & laughing on the bench, during the handshake and is the first guy in the locker room? Mock drafts cure all. He knows in a couple of months he won't need to go to class and will be putting pen to paper for big cash.
February 5, 20179 yr Monk is my fav player but how is he smiling & laughing on the bench, during the handshake and is the first guy in the locker room? Mock drafts cure all. One year of free college, then he's worth millions. Why wouldn't he be smiling? :irked:
February 5, 20179 yr Go with a big lineup of Fox, Monk, Willis, Gabriel, and Bam. Play a 2/3 zone and keeping working that for the next month.
February 5, 20179 yr One year of free college, then he's worth millions. Why wouldn't he be smiling? :irked: He may not know it or he just may not care, but laughing as you're getting embarrassed will not sit well with the BBN!
February 5, 20179 yr The Cats lost by 22, but at least Monk still had a great time laughing on the bench near the end of the game. You would be laughing too if you were gonna be a multi-millionaire next year. James Lee and Jack Givens never laughed when losing.
February 5, 20179 yr The Rowdie Reptiles were singing happy birthday to Monk. That's why he was laughing. I don't agree with it, but that's why.
February 5, 20179 yr He may not know it or he just may not care, but laughing as you're getting embarrassed will not sit well with the BBN! This is one time I think it is good for the 18%'ers to go off on these players.
February 5, 20179 yr Not sure I've seen a bunch that cared less about the team than this bunch. They just dont trust each other or play together as a unit. Fox is so gifted, but Tyler Ulis he ain't . Big ticker, big smarts...
February 5, 20179 yr Not surprised by the loss. Am surprised and disappointed by team quitting midway through the 2nd half. Looks like we peaked 3 or 4 weeks ago. Overall quality depth is very problematic for this team. Like many, I was annoyed with what looked like guys cutting up at the end of a game where the opponent set a record for biggest margin of victory over UK. Overall, our shot selection has been extremely bad since teams have taken UK out of transition and made them play half court basketball. Lack of defense is an obvious flaw for this team and having to play half court has magnified the problem. Is there a solution? Hope for the best....
February 5, 20179 yr The Rowdie Reptiles were singing happy birthday to Monk. That's why he was laughing. I don't agree with it, but that's why. Still no excuse.
February 5, 20179 yr Go with a big lineup of Fox, Monk, Willis, Gabriel, and Bam. Play a 2/3 zone and keeping working that for the next month. Still awfully slow. Who will handle the ball? Where will points come from? Willis and Gabriel don't compliment each other very well.
February 5, 20179 yr I never thought UK could get out of Gainesville with a win...but to get dismantled at this point of the season is a major red flag. I'm taking Kentucky off my list of teams that I think can win it all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.