Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 88 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cats lost by 22, but at least Monk still had a great time laughing on the bench near the end of the game.

:idunno:

 

Not a good team right now.

Monk is my fav player but how is he smiling & laughing on the bench, during the handshake and is the first guy in the locker room?

 

Mock drafts cure all.

This bunch is in trouble. If Cal gets them to the final four, I'll be surprised!

The team quit tonight but I hope they haven't quit on Cal.

Monk is my fav player but how is he smiling & laughing on the bench, during the handshake and is the first guy in the locker room?

 

Mock drafts cure all.

 

I'll take Jamal Murray any day!

Not sure I've seen a bunch that cared less about the team than this bunch. They just dont trust each other or play together as a unit. Fox is so gifted, but Tyler Ulis he ain't .

Well during the season last year, even when they were playing well. People talked about how that was nice, but they just wanted the season to get over with to get to this year's team. Last year's team while not as talented definitely played better together.

 

Cal has has had 2 teams make deep runs who looked bad on the road. However those teams figured it out eventually, this team still doesn't look like they are close to figuring it out. They still have a month to do it, but it would sure be nice to see some signs of it happening.

Well during the season last year, even when they were playing well. People talked about how that was nice, but they just wanted the season to get over with to get to this year's team. Last year's team while not as talented definitely played better together.

 

Cal has has had 2 teams make deep runs who looked bad on the road. However those teams figured it out eventually, this team still doesn't look like they are close to figuring it out. They still have a month to do it, but it would sure be nice to see some signs of it happening.

 

I think this puzzle has some pieces missing!

I'll take Jamal Murray any day!��

 

Not sure I've seen a bunch that cared less about the team than this bunch. They just dont trust each other or play together as a unit. Fox is so gifted, but Tyler Ulis he ain't .

 

I was just typing that. People all year last year were just wanting last year's season to get over, to get to this year. Yet missed out on really enjoying a team who did play well together, especially Ulis, and Murray.

"Fire Cal" is a popular Facebook status in my world tonight.

 

I'm not crazy thinking his seat is colder than Jack Dawson right now am I? He leaves on his own terms, right?

I think this puzzle has some pieces missing!

 

It's crazy to say however someone they could have really used this year was Marcus Lee. We have zero rim protectors on this team, as Bam is not good at blocking shots. While Lee wasn't great he could at least alter shots. Which this team could use some of since they can't stop the ball.

"Fire Cal" is a popular Facebook status in my world tonight.

 

I'm not crazy thinking his seat is colder than Jack Dawson right now am I? He leaves on his own terms, right?

 

His seat is made of ice on the North Pole, with no global warming. It's not even a question. Especially when this year's college basketball is wide open. It's just about playing their best come March.

Hawkins needs a new pair of shoes, or put training wheels on the ones that he has.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.