Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 88 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

I honestly can't remember any more of an embarrassment watching a U.K. team play. I guess the only one that's even close is a few years ago losing to Robert Morris in an opening round N.I.T. game. A few more exhibitions like tonight and that's exactly where that this team will be ...the N.I.T. ! U.K. wad out played, by far out shot, more than doubled out rebounded, out hustled, out anything one would want to put after the word "out ...." !

I didn't think that it was possible for this team to play that bad and seemingly not care that they were embarrassed.

Florida wanted to win more, they showed it and got it done ....easily with no resistance ...and to think that during the first half I was thinking on how bad a call / no calls in favor of UF game we were getting . After a while into the 2nd half I was thinking what an embarrassment it would be to mention a bad call.

Kick em' in the but, get ready for Tuesday / LSU in a game the Cats "should" dominate. ....I've got a headache ...

 

I can identify with the bolded. I get so wound up during the update posts that I make a lot of post that I regret after the game is over and I re-read some of them. Silly Blue-Glasses comments.

I was getting upset with the refs early in the game but truth is UK just got their butts kicked all over the floor in the hustle department, rebounding, and all other parts of the game. No excuses. The team has regressed from earlier in the year. Teams have learned how to defend them and when Monk isn't going for 40 they have no answer, and he wasn't going anywhere tonight because the Gators did one heck of a job on him.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing on the U.K. game tonight .. I saw D. Fox, M. Monk and I. Briscoe on the bench late in the game tonight .... LAUGHING :madman: :madman: !

That went thru me more than how bad that U.K. played ...were ran out of the gym and Laughing ?? If I am the coach ...those three do not play in the next game, if I lose then I lose with players that care !

Team can't make clean interior passes, can't find open players on the weakside, struggles finishing at the rim, can't on-ball defend in any way and doesn't take smart shots most of the time the last 4 weeks.

 

Is there a jealousy problem on this team? Seems too often players are forcing the action and taking bad shots early in the clock. Passes being made are too often a second too late, which leads to either a turnover or the ball having to be given up and resetting of the offense.

 

This team is playing like Tubby's "Team Turmoil" right now.

 

Something's not right. Can't put my finger on it. Is there a chemistry issue? Is there a caring issue? Help me, someone.

Another thing on the U.K. game tonight .. I saw D. Fox, M. Monk and I. Briscoe on the bench late in the game tonight .... LAUGHING :madman: :madman: !

That went thru me more than how bad that U.K. played ...were ran out of the gym and Laughing ?? If I am the coach ...those three do not play in the next game, if I lose then I lose with players that care !

 

Couldn't agree more!!! No way in hell would they play next game. NO WAY IN HELL!

Another thing on the U.K. game tonight .. I saw D. Fox, M. Monk and I. Briscoe on the bench late in the game tonight .... LAUGHING :madman: :madman: !

That went thru me more than how bad that U.K. played ...were ran out of the gym and Laughing ?? If I am the coach ...those three do not play in the next game, if I lose then I lose with players that care !

 

Yeah, that made them look bad. National audience and all. Sad to act that way after a stomping loss of that magnitude.

It's crazy to say however someone they could have really used this year was Marcus Lee. We have zero rim protectors on this team, as Bam is not good at blocking shots. While Lee wasn't great he could at least alter shots. Which this team could use some of since they can't stop the ball.

 

Agreed

Yeah, that made them look bad. National audience and all. Sad to act that way after a stomping loss of that magnitude.

 

Don't think for a moment that won't be a topic of conversation the next couple or three days, at least.

I never thought UK could get out of Gainesville with a win...but to get dismantled at this point of the season is a major red flag. I'm taking Kentucky off my list of teams that I think can win it all.

 

I was way confused win someone in Vegas gave them best odds this past week. Wonder if that was to get bets on the Florida game.

People actually watched long enough to see players laughing on the bench. I checked out of that game with 6:00 to go.

Who sees Florida also winning in the return trip to Rupp later this month?

How in the world did Briscoe ever get a scholarship to UK? He's horrible.

 

Worst big time guy they've brought in since Goodwin. Absolutely counter productive to winning.

No, he's not horrible. He was just horrible TONIGHT. He had lots of horrible company.

 

He's been pretty bad lately.

Briscoe previous 3 games.

Tennessee 11 points 14 reb 5 assists.

Kansas 12 8 6

Georgia 23 11 8

This team has some major issues IMO and I'm not talking about on the court either.

When I brought up Cals inability to in game coach I was told by several people that he makes great halftime adjustments.

 

 

What happened?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.