Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 88 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

How in the world did Briscoe ever get a scholarship to UK? He's horrible.

 

No, he's not horrible. He was just horrible TONIGHT. He had lots of horrible company.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never thought UK could get out of Gainesville with a win...but to get dismantled at this point of the season is a major red flag. I'm taking Kentucky off my list of teams that I think can win it all.

 

Wireman, do you think Florida is better than Kentucky ?

No, he's not horrible. He was just horrible TONIGHT. He had lots of horrible company.

 

I've always thought he wasn't that good and tonight proved it!

Wireman, do you think Florida is better than Kentucky ?

 

They are definitely better at this moment. If Kentucky figures it out, the ceiling is high. If not, going to be a disappointing March.

They are definitely better at this moment. If Kentucky figures it out, the ceiling is high. If not, going to be a disappointing March.

 

I agree. I think UF is the better TEAM right now. KY has more talent but Florida is just better right now.

No, he's not horrible. He was just horrible TONIGHT. He had lots of horrible company.

 

Along with Monk and Bam, Briscoe has been mercurial this season. Mercurial play is a recipe for disaster in the NCAA tournament.

Still awfully slow. Who will handle the ball?

 

Where will points come from? Willis and Gabriel don't compliment each other very well.

 

Fox and Monk can handle the ball. They can spread the floor on offense with both Willis and Gabriel also able to shoot. Gets Bam more one on one by him self down low and opens up the lane more for Fox to drive. If team collapse they have guys to pass too.

 

Defensively they would be slow and why I said stay in the 2/3 zone. It's not like having speed out there has made the defense stop teams from driving. So go zone and go big and at least hopefully rebound the ball better that way and make teams have to shoot well from outside rather than driving by guys all day. Then when you do have to sub you have guys like Briscoe and Mulder to bring in and then you just go small. Don't let Humphries or another big guy like that in.

KY has more talent than every school but one every year.

UK had 7 assists while Florida had 18 and the Cats were out rebounded 54-29.:eek:

Along with Monk and Bam, Briscoe has been mercurial this season. Mercurial play is a recipe for disaster in the NCAA tournament.

 

Maybe that's the right moniker for this team: THE MERCURIALS

I honestly can't remember any more of an embarrassment watching a U.K. team play. I guess the only one that's even close is a few years ago losing to Robert Morris in an opening round N.I.T. game. A few more exhibitions like tonight and that's exactly where that this team will be ...the N.I.T. ! U.K. wad out played, by far out shot, more than doubled out rebounded, out hustled, out anything one would want to put after the word "out ...." !

I didn't think that it was possible for this team to play that bad and seemingly not care that they were embarrassed.

Florida wanted to win more, they showed it and got it done ....easily with no resistance ...and to think that during the first half I was thinking on how bad a call / no calls in favor of UF game we were getting . After a while into the 2nd half I was thinking what an embarrassment it would be to mention a bad call.

Kick em' in the but, get ready for Tuesday / LSU in a game the Cats "should" dominate. ....I've got a headache ...

 

OH btw ... UCLA, LOU., KANSAS, FLA. --- All Experienced W/ Senior guards. Just Say'n

Edited by oldrambler

Team can't make clean interior passes, can't find open players on the weakside, struggles finishing at the rim, can't on-ball defend in any way and doesn't take smart shots most of the time the last 4 weeks.

 

Is there a jealousy problem on this team? Seems too often players are forcing the action and taking bad shots early in the clock. Passes being made are too often a second too late, which leads to either a turnover or the ball having to be given up and resetting of the offense.

 

This team is playing like Tubby's "Team Turmoil" right now.

Should Florida play like they did tonight ....I think they can beat anyone. They're good, I just don't think that they will play this good again this season, I actually look for UGA to get the W against the Gators in their next game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.