February 6, 20179 yr Are there things you've heard, or is this just speculation on your part? Obviously just speculation on my part, but the chemistry appears night and day different than where it was early in the season.
February 6, 20179 yr Laughgate conclusion: Monk apologized today for laughing when the Florida students sang him happy birthday. Ridiculous that he felt he had to apologize in the first place IMO.
February 6, 20179 yr Obviously just speculation on my part, but the chemistry appears night and day different than where it was early in the season. Easy for that to happen when you aren't playing well and losing a few games.
February 6, 20179 yr Amazingly, Kentucky is still the Vegas favorite to win it all as of today. That's kind of crazy to me. Hopefully they know something we don't haha!
February 6, 20179 yr Obviously just speculation on my part, but the chemistry appears night and day different than where it was early in the season. Seth Greenberg said something about not liking their chemistry or their toughness level. Especially after Saturday, hard to argue with that.
February 6, 20179 yr Seth Greenberg said something about not liking their chemistry or their toughness level. Especially after Saturday, hard to argue with that. Too many issues. Briscoe = Goodwin Bam is weak period. No player on the team has a clue how to play defense. Cal doesnt k ow how to teach defense. The offense consist of forcing a shot in the first 15 seconds and if they don't make it forget about an offensive rebound. All the talent in the world but too busy playing like it's a McDonalds All American game.
February 6, 20179 yr Coaching. Hate to say it but Calnis not a great coach. He's an outstanding recruiter but not a good coach. Talent has won him games, not his coaching. His 2014 finals game threw up a huge red flag for me when it comes to his coaching. He lost us that title because of being stubborn and refusing to take out the Harrison twins and sitting Ullis on the bench at the end when we were up. This year I have yet to see him not be out coached in games we should have won. Hate to tell you all but Cal is not a great coach. For the basketball x's and O's part, I agree with you. There are many coaches that are a lot better. He's been good at getting talented players to buy in and know their roles(as the Rock would say). Not so sure about that this year, though.
February 6, 20179 yr Too many issues. Briscoe = Goodwin Bam is weak period. No player on the team has a clue how to play defense. Cal doesnt k ow how to teach defense. The offense consist of forcing a shot in the first 15 seconds and if they don't make it forget about an offensive rebound. All the talent in the world but too busy playing like it's a McDonalds All American game. Come on now. That's like saying Dalton = Manziel.
February 6, 20179 yr Come on now. That's like saying Dalton = Manziel. Briscoe looks like he is all about putting up numbers for the NBA scouts. Same as Goodwin tended to play. That is what I meant by that statement.
February 6, 20179 yr Briscoe looks like he is all about putting up numbers for the NBA scouts. Same as Goodwin tended to play. That is what I meant by that statement. I agree about Goodwin. Didn't care for him at all. Briscoe I like much better, but I wish to heck he was more consistent. He can have a really bad game right after a really good one. Dumbfounding...
February 6, 20179 yr My neighbor shared a thought with me that nothing has been right with the team chemistry since Diallo joined the team. I told him I don't think that has anything to do with anything.
February 7, 20179 yr My neighbor shared a thought with me that nothing has been right with the team chemistry since Diallo joined the team. I told him I don't think that has anything to do with anything. I thought it started even before he joined the team. I think they are too busy looking at their draft rankings.
February 7, 20179 yr Just to add some facts....Kentucky is #20 in the country in offensive rebounds. That means they're better at it than roughly 94% of the country.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.