Sharia Law

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that prior to the days of easy access to vast amounts of information that it would be possible for Sharia law to take part in parts of our country. But now with so much info and mass media etc im going to say no way it would ever happen in the U.S. The first time a muslim would kill a homosexual, or gang rape then stone to death a female, theyd be tried and put in jail. Also Americans own guns. How many Muslims in Muslim countries are allowed to own guns?

Sharia Law is obviously counter to anything we stand for in America.

But, is there a segment out there that believes Sharia Law is coming to America? Not pockets of radicals that act a fool, like a real overtaking.

Probably a lot of those Doomsday Preppers crazies. They have a catastrophic -type mentality. If a Coronal Mass Ejection or a super volcanic eruption isn't out to get them, then Sharia Law is poised for a takeover.

I'd say that there are just as many crazies on the left that currently believe that death camps for minorities and gays are going to happen with this administration.

I agree. They took the spots left by those pointing at coffin sales and closed Walmart in the last few years.