January 25, 20179 yr Agree. However it might refocus Briscoe from Draft to team again. Yeah, even when at his best, I just don't see him making the league.
January 25, 20179 yr Yeah, even when at his best, I just don't see him making the league. It would have to be in the perfect situation (I don't know yet what that is), but I can't imagine a team drafting him. Of course I've been wrong before.
January 25, 20179 yr Kentucky is 17-3 and almost a lock to get a top 4 seed in the NCAA Tournament. That's all that matters. They just need to start playing their best around SEC Tournament time and get hot in the last 10 games. That's all.
January 25, 20179 yr The tip in that was 2 points and they get 2 on the other end for FT's because they call over the back, and Briscoe's and one was called a walk, that is 7 points on horrible calls period. BUT that is not why they lost. Got spreaded out on offense and took big,s away from the basket, Briscoe matched up with someone that scored over him at will in the paint, and Fox being bad, all part of losing. HOW ABOUT SOME ZONE CAL??? Played it one time at the end of the half and they shot an airball
January 25, 20179 yr It would have to be in the perfect situation (I don't know yet what that is), but I can't imagine a team drafting him. Of course I've been wrong before. I think it is dawning on him with each bad game that he is a four year player. Kind of like it began to dawn on Poythress.
January 25, 20179 yr The tip in that was 2 points and they get 2 on the other end for FT's because they call over the back, and Briscoe's and one was called a walk, that is 7 points on horrible calls period. BUT that is not why they lost. Got spreaded out on offense and took big,s away from the basket, Briscoe matched up with someone that scored over him at will in the paint, and Fox being bad, all part of losing. HOW ABOUT SOME ZONE CAL??? Played it one time at the end of the half and they shot an airball I don't get the "no zone" policy anymore either. TN shot well from the 3 point land but they weren't killing us with those. It was the drives on isolation.
January 25, 20179 yr Wasn't too difficult to figure out ... U.K. came in flat and stayed that way throughout the game, even when coming down to crunch time. I didn't see one time, one player acting, playing like they wanted to be there. Yes, UK got a bad whistle tonight but after the way the Cats seemed lifeless at times and with the poor defense NBA is really where their heart and minds are.
January 25, 20179 yr UT is not good, but they have an impressive resume for a 9 loss team. Also seems Bernard King is featured every UK/UT game. I am sure he is a good guy, but it just annoys me. What made this loss tolerable was that afterwards I flipped it over to the final minutes of the Timberwolves/Suns game. Andrew Wiggins finally came up clutch (after missing another late FT) and hit a walk-off jumper for the victory.
January 25, 20179 yr Yup. Most of the posters on here are blaming the refs for that one and not the poor play. Give me a break. The act is tired. Give ME a break. Most posters are saying they weren't prepared to play; some even said the refs were not the issue. Hear what you want to hear. They got got outplayed and out hustled; didn't want to be there. That's on them and on Cal ... Plain and simple. Learn from your mistakes and move on. justsayin
January 25, 20179 yr It's tough in every conference Agree. There's always a late January road loss in (any) conference. Last I checked, Marquette wasn't that good. justsayin
January 25, 20179 yr Give ME a break. Most posters are saying they weren't prepared to play; some even said the refs were not the issue. Hear what you want to hear. They got got outplayed and out hustled; didn't want to be there. That's on them and on Cal ... Plain and simple. Learn from your mistakes and move on. justsayin MJ's post was sarcasm directed at a specific poster...
January 25, 20179 yr Agree. There's always a late January road loss in (any) conference. Last I checked, Marquette wasn't that good. justsayin Absolutely. This happens in every conference, every season. UK's biggest accomplishment a few season's ago was going undefeated in the SEC, IMO.
January 25, 20179 yr Agree. There's always a late January road loss in (any) conference. Last I checked, Marquette wasn't that good. justsayin Marquette is much better than Tennessee. Marquette has at worst a 50/50 tournament shot. UT would have to pretty much win out to have any hope.
January 25, 20179 yr Another great coaching performance from Cal the Great.....love the way he handles game situations and changing defenses when needed.....what a joke!!!!!!!
January 25, 20179 yr Give ME a break. Most posters are saying they weren't prepared to play; some even said the refs were not the issue. Hear what you want to hear. They got got outplayed and out hustled; didn't want to be there. That's on them and on Cal ... Plain and simple. Learn from your mistakes and move on. justsayin MJ's post was sarcasm directed at a specific poster... UKMF is correct. You and I completely agree @justsayin
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.