Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 82 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

I kid. Massey has Gonzaga #1 too.

  • Replies 170
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Gonzaga is the best team in the country?

 

Not in my mind. I like KenPom. I use it as a tool. As much as I love stats and numbers, they aren't the entirety of the picture. I don't think Kentucky is the #2 team either.

 

If I had to guess, in my mind the top four are North Carolina, Villanova, Arizona, and Kansas.

Not in my mind. I like KenPom. I use it as a tool. As much as I love stats and numbers, they aren't the entirety of the picture. I don't think Kentucky is the #2 team either.

 

If I had to guess, in my mind the top four are North Carolina, Villanova, Arizona, and Kansas.

 

To beat a dead horse a little more Kentucky is #91 in the nation in field goal percentage defense. I'm about to write Mr. Pomeroy a letter to see how he came up with #13

I know what their defensive efficiency is and I understand the numbers, but I'll say this...Kentucky is not a good defensive team. Hopefully they will improve before March.

 

From what I've seen, I agree with you. They've got to get much better by March.

Good for you. They are a 1 trick pony on defense. They have to have a shot blocker to be effective. They make no adjustments in games that they can't just overwhelm the opponent with length and athleticism.

 

You have valid points in your argument. But who was the shot blocker in 2011?

You have valid points in your argument. But who was the shot blocker in 2011?

 

Well they had 3 guys over 1 per game and were #1 in the nation with 239 total blocks that year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.